The new disease that is ruining The World!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: The new disease that is ruining The World!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:19 am

When people say the lord will heal them I guess they mean the great doctor.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:32 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:57 am
That Bible is so lame, they even plagiarized that hogwash about some flood. Everyone knows the real God is a Namekian.
Alright keep ignoring what I tell you you'll find out sooner or later. Just bring the topic back to pansexuality dont want to have another topic hijacked by an endless discussion about this.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Your wish is my command: I'm pretty sure Oolong is pansexual.

On a more serious note: I really don't get why you need a special snowflake sexuality that "honors" the existance of more than two genders. Do sexualities need to be political? Does that mean that even homosexuality can be considered transphobic? Is that why everyone and their mother is now claiming to be pansexual?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:57 pm

They just want to widen their net in the hopes they get laid by something.

It's what our favorite Carl does--taken to its natural, desperate conclusion.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:27 pm
Your wish is my command: I'm pretty sure Oolong is pansexual.

On a more serious note: I really don't get why you need a special snowflake sexuality that "honors" the existance of more than two genders. Do sexualities need to be political? Does that mean that even homosexuality can be considered transphobic? Is that why everyone and their mother is now claiming to be pansexual?
I don't know how things were when you were in school (and I don't want to assume you're older or younger than you are) but about 12 to 13 years ago it was considered, "cool," to be bisexual in my school.
Outright gay? Disgusting unless you were a hot chick.
Bisexual, male or female? That's, like, so open minded, man.
This seems like just an extension of that except with super virtue signal attached due to [Current Year] memes being shoved in the faces of these people that think being open minded, in itself, is good to be, but never actually practice the other half of being open minded which is rejecting the bad ideas.

Also, ASS is a prime example of a, "Christian," that doesn't realize that language evolves. We recently (relatively) redefined, "sodomy," to include oral sex and a bunch of, "Christians," think that performing oral sex on your marriage partner is a sin because courts added oral acts to their broad definition of sodomy.
More of these idiots need to take a course in hermeneutics before they open their mouths and look ignorant.
Probably also thinks the bible actually says women shouldn't be in any form of authority when that's a misinterpretation of a letter to a specific group of people at a time when women were famously uneducated in order to keep their religious services orderly and smooth.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:23 pm

The bible texts where written - or plagiarized - by some ancient yokels in bumfuck nowhere. They had totally different priorities and issues than we have.

And my school life was pretty hetero. Never really got kinkier than the fantasy that some of the girls could be bi or lesbian.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:02 pm

I knew some faggots in high school but not too many (of course I didn't interact with a lot of people in general.)
I did know a girl that identified as pansexual way back then. How I learned the term. She's dead.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:37 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:23 pm
The bible texts where written - or plagiarized - by some ancient yokels in bumfuck nowhere. They had totally different priorities and issues than we have.

And my school life was pretty hetero. Never really got kinkier than the fantasy that some of the girls could be bi or lesbian.
I miss the days of getting dumb emo bitches to make out so I could post it on myspace.....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:55 pm

Didn't really had any emos, or even goths. Just normies (and a few nerds for the boys), really.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Every pansexual I've seen was a weird tumblr dangerhair. Same for every genderqueer.

I've seen a few ordinary-looking gay people though. People you wouldn't know were gay unless they told you casually in a conversation or something. My conclusion is normies go in for either straight or gay, and weird tumlbrfluid freaks with mental issues are the ones who gravitate to the special named sexualities like "genderqueer" and "breadsexual."
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome