Kiwi Farms now getting people killed - post Kiwi Farms crap

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Auli

Kiwi Farms now getting people killed - post Kiwi Farms crap

Post by Auli » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:39 pm

lol

Fired herself.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Kiwi Farms now getting people killed - post Kiwi Farms crap

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:40 pm

The biggest community of stalkers lol, yeah that's them.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:43 pm

To be fair Foxdick didn't make him kill himself
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:34 pm

I thought they blamed John Flynt. Guess he's now an alt-right GG supporter as well?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:25 pm

Political self immolation, it's already registered on wikipedia. This is terrible...
One of those notes, the text of which was sent to The Oregonian/OregonLive, appears to be a suicide note.

"Whoever needs my van and the things in it should have it," the note reads. "It's parked around the corner ... the keys are in the mailbox and the title is in the van."

"My death cannot be silent," it continues. "It has to be loud and political. My entire life, my experience, my education has led up to this moment. I can only expect trauma and death from my existence."

According to a witness, Sagal wore a red scarf around her neck. She sat down in Lownsdale Square at Southwest Fourth Avenue and Main Street, and the papers she was carrying began to blow away. She gathered them, looked at them for several minutes then began to read.

"She was reading a statement about homelessness and mental health issues," Donna Maxey later told The Oregonian/OregonLive.

Maxey was sitting in the park across from the Multnomah County Courthouse on the warm afternoon, and she listened to Sagal.

Maxey said she agreed with what Sagal was saying, that people have a right to housing, that when some people go into police custody they end up being abused and hurt, that many people are jailed for crimes of necessity.

By this point, Sagal was screaming her message.

And then "she got out a gallon bottle and poured what looked like dirty water over her head," Maxey said. "I thought maybe she's really hot."

"All of a sudden I saw a blue lighter," Maxey said. And then, Sagal was engulfed in flames.

Another witness, Scot Baughman, sprang into action, ripping his shirt off and attempting to put out the fire.

But it "would just not go out," he said. Soon a sheriff's deputy joined in the effort to put out the fire.

Peter Stratacos, another witness, said he and his business partner had been parked on the side of the park when they realized what was happening. They ran over to Sagal with water.

The water -- or a fire extinguisher, according to another account -- finally put out the fire.

"The person was in shock," Stratacos said, "hyperventilating."

Her skin, he said, was peeled and "bright white."

"We asked them why they'd done it," Stratacos said. "They said it was because they were homeless and they didn't know what else to do."

Sagal was taken to Legacy Emanuel Hospital, where she died.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:08 pm

Liberalism's insistence that trannyism is perfectly normal and their refusal to provide mental treatment to those afflicted by it is what killed this.. object.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:25 pm

I don't agree that people have a right to housing. You need to earn that. Anyone can get a job and earn money, in today's society. Not having any luck finding a job? Travel somewhere else. Most towns have homeless shelters or, at least, a church that's willing to help you out. Find the help.

Then again, "I can't get my way so I'm going to set myself on fire," doesn't scream mentally stable so maybe he really couldn't get a job.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:41 pm

When will Lupa an hero because of us? :D
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:59 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:41 pm
Lol US? She'll blame Dog Walker for how c o m p l i c i t he was in her not getting RICH!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:07 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:59 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:41 pm
Lol US? She'll blame Dog Walker for how c o m p l i c i t he was in her not getting RICH!
I guess it was wishful thinking on my part. :lol:

I do absolutely love how she couldn't shut the fuck about him for so long, yet now the mere mention of him on Twitter triggers her hardcore. Sucks to have failed at your little revolution, huh Lupus?

Anywho, I never bothered reading anything on Kiwi Farms. I guess they bullied a tranny to death? Whatever, trannies don't need an excuse to an hero. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.