Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Chris-chan

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:33 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:28 am
I'm actually starting to get a little tired of Chris-Chan. Can't believe I said that.
I never cared about him until now, but this bundychu stuff is drawing me in.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:47 am

That's because he's kiwi tier shit. There's nothing inherently funny about pointing at a retard and laughing unless you got bullied at school.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter

Post by CIANIgger » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:31 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:47 am
That's because he's kiwi tier shit. There's nothing inherently funny about pointing at a retard and laughing unless you got bullied at school.
What about hating them cause my school had a retarded retard program that tried to integrate them with normal kids and all that ever happened was tard rage and shitty pants? Cause I will laugh at that.

There's only one instance I'm truly sorry for, and that was when I mistook a girl who had mild issues for a normie and visibly hurt her feelings by makimg fun of tards. That image doesn't leave my mind. I don't laugh at them for being handicapped, I laugh at the crazy things that happen because of them and the fact people try to get them into stations they simply can't handle.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:36 am

Mainstreaming was a mistake. Case in point, Chris was mainstreamed
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.