Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Chris-chan

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:17 pm

blocking is gay.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:03 pm

That would allow him to show on your mentions and feed, I think. Better safe than sorry, lest Chris decides to tweet a pic of his taint again.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:50 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:03 pm
That would allow him to show on your mentions and feed, I think. Better safe than sorry, lest Chris decides to tweet a pic of his taint again.
Why would Chris Chan of all people pop up on your feed if you don't follow him? It's basically like a subscription, isn't it?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Isn't Chris Chan older than most of us? I understand he's not emotionally or mentally mature, but I feel like he's mature ENOUGH to be either committed as a raving lunatic or told to tone his shit the fuck down.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:54 pm
Isn't Chris Chan older than most of us? I understand he's not emotionally or mentally mature, but I feel like he's mature ENOUGH to be either committed as a raving lunatic or told to tone his shit the fuck down.
You can't be committed unless you're a serious danger to yourself or others, though.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:50 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:03 pm
Why would Chris Chan of all people pop up on your feed if you don't follow him? It's basically like a subscription, isn't it?
As someone who got their account block botted, I can tell you that part of the reason people block you is so you can't see or talk to them.

I bet he was spamming @ various twitter people and they blocked him so he couldn't follow them around anymore, see what they were posting or see his posts. When someone @s you, you get a notification for it.

There's also a symbolic element (to blocking people online) for many SJW types. Maybe they're trans people who were tired of the way he abuses his (FAKE) transsexuality to be a shitty person.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:55 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:54 pm
You can't be committed unless you're a serious danger to yourself or others, though.
Wasn't he arrested for assault and didn't he try to run someone over?
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:04 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:58 pm
Wasn't he arrested for assault and didn't he try to run someone over?
And he got his punishment for it, didn't he? Ever since you dissolved your loony bins way back then it's hard to get committed. It's cheaper for the state to let them run wild.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Edit: Chris Chan is 36. He's older than most of us here on DHI. He's as old as DSP and only slightly more autistic. But DSP is too much of a coward to harm others physically, whereas Chris has no concept of other people as beings that exist outside of his control and for reasons other than his fulfillment.

https://twitter.com/CWCSonichu/status/1 ... 6172590086

His screed sounds completely fucking insane. I've heard homeless people ranting to themselves as they walk down the road who sounded more reasonable than this guy.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:30 pm

If you ignore the parallel (moar liek toplel amirite?) universe shit, this mondo meltdown of his isn't any worse than what I've seen of Spergon, Blob or The Lupa.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:21 pm

Even without the universe shit, I'm kinda weirded out by him apparently tweeting about his body, mind and soul as if they were different people. That can't be healthy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette