Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Chris-chan

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:29 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:42 am
So what really separates a kiwi from a DHI user?
Trollshielding. They shit on everybody right up until the point that person joins the board. Then they are going to dickride them hard. They are ExtraMana's over there.
What is up with that anyway? They do it EVERY. TIME.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:30 pm

No idea. I guess they just stared into the abyss for too long.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:54 pm

Or do they all sperg about furries and autists to try and deflect from their own degeneracy? By that logic though I sperg about Internet Nobodies and Feminists being lazy entitled cunts so....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:30 pm

They protect their lolcows so they can enjoy their milk for all eternity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:54 pm
Or do they all sperg about furries and autists to try and deflect from their own degeneracy? By that logic though I sperg about Internet Nobodies and Feminists being lazy entitled cunts so....
That’s my belief, they’re all just pathetic losers like Moon so they use anonymity to pretend they’re something they’re not and to criticize others. I know that sounds like the typical IN defense, but I legit believe it to be the case with those sad fucks.

As for what separates DHI from those faggots? DHI takes pot shots at entitled fucks like Lupa and co who are in general nasty people, and overall I think most of us just wish they’d fuck off.

CuntweebFurms would like to see people suffer and die like the sociopathic assholes they are. I can’t speak for everyone here, but I’d rather someone like Lupa hit the ground hard, realize that they’re a shitty person, and move on with their life rather than off herself on cam. I know she’s a horrible person and while I can’t speak for everyone, I don’t think most of us would want that.

That and in the instances that someone they targeted died, like that Teriberry (sp?) chick, they always post this long mental gymnastics laden diatribe of how they’re not responsible and deserve no reckoning, even when some of their members feel remorse.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 pm
As for what separates DHI from those faggots?
Nobody at DHI shot up a school.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:59 pm
That and in the instances that someone they targeted died, like that Teriberry (sp?) chick, they always post this long mental gymnastics laden diatribe of how they’re not responsible and deserve no reckoning, even when some of their members feel remorse.
Which one was that?

See, some of them that killed themselves, like Chloe Sagal for example, I'd have to side with the Kiwis.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:45 pm
I wonder how Chris felt when he realized one of his greatest detractors was Joshua Moon.
He didn't. He's retarded, barely cognisant of Null over any other of his 'trolls' on the internet
that and we don't doxx people.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:24 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:40 pm
Guest wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:44 am
He didn't. He's retarded, barely cognisant of Null over any other of his 'trolls' on the internet
that and we don't doxx people.
But we don't know that dox is spelt with one X.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:54 pm

We genuinely don't get involved with nobodies outside of laughing at them. Foxdick tries too hard to slither their way into their lolcow's lives.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.