Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Chris-chan

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 pm

So where are the videos?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:24 pm

Which ones?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:28 pm
Was on da Farmz at work for that spicy DSP autism, and I saw this story - it's the featured thread on there atm.

Basically 2 guys blackmailed Chris into sending them confessions that he was a paedo, made him punch Barb, and sending videos of him shitting on the floor, which they further used to extort money and shit from him. They blackmailed him in the first instance by saying there was a superweapon on the moon that was aimed at CWCville. Apparently after they threatened to release the videos Chris ended up sending $6k in stuff to these guys. It's quite a trip, but fuck, the guy needs to be in a fucking home at this point.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:41 pm

You'll probably never see them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:29 pm

Yeah. We'll never see them because Null's gonna shut them down and vault them for his own personal viewing because he wants to keep milking Chris for himself.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:15 am

How do we know this is all true and not a lie by Null for fake outrage.
SpoilerShow

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:28 am

We don't
Kugelfisch wrote:

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:01 am

Null's post at least has some form of proof contained in it. I doubt he'll release the videos because there's nothing saying he'll publicly release them (just to, "people") but at least he has pictures. A lot of it contains a ton of happy coincidences.
"We filed a thing with the FBI and I also put a copy of it in the hands of an FBI guy that I was in contact with once and Chris totally pulled my number off of an FBI file," or something.

It goes back to the concept of, "pics or gtfo."
Say you have shit all you want but post it or shut up.

Null also has his hands in every account Chris uses so I severely doubt almost anything coming from him. He's not protecting Chris-chan so he can milk him. He's fabricating Chris-chan.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:28 am

I also cannot express my unbelievable frustration with people in general. The only reason why we even figured this out is because of Anna McLerran, who put off contacting the police for over a month to give her time for her college finals, then refused to help us at all. Rocky, Chris's church counselor, refused to contact the police and instead wanted Chris put up in a home. Regardless of your opinion on that, contacting the police would be a priority, not the sped home.

I personally contacted Greene County Sheriff Steven S. Smith who refused to do anything, saying that it's Chris's choice to shit on the floor. I contacted the FBI, first through the IC3.gov contact form, then I took the report and put it in the hands of an FBI agent who met me in person about a bomb hoax terrorist Samuel Collingwood Smith had done in 2016, just to try and shake that tree further.

Chris did eventually print my IC3 report and hand it in to the station himself, alone. That's actually how we got into contact. Chris just pulled my phone number off the report.

Since then it has been dead air. No one has contacted Chris, no one has contacted me, no one has done anything. I get that $6000 isn't the white collar crime that brings down the hammer, but we're talking about fucking unhinged lunatics who are coaxing mentally ill people into punching themselves. It's not even a fucking hard case, I have the goddamn names and addresses. Just put one of the tards in a box and he'll start squealing on the other immediately.

So fuck Joshua Wise, fuck Stephen Boyd, fuck Anna McLerran, fuck Rocky, fuck Greene County, fuck the entire United States. You people are all shit and I hope you rot in hell.
Seriously, just read the list of how he tried to handle this and tell me that this isn't some fantastical sounding crap that no sane person would do.

Right before that:
There's a lot of logs and images and videos we save. Because we did save it. All of it. Chris gave us access to his Discord account and we pulled every fucking thing from their servers. I'll try to get them out to people eventually. I'd probably do it right now but I'm on my laptop and am waiting for my desktop to arrive in the mail, but I did promise I'd post this by the 10th.
He's not only posting on his twitter for him but he also has access to his discord account.

At this point you can only be sure that something is Chris-chan if it's him doing something, directly, in undeniable video format.

The idea that Null would have to fabricate things Chris is doing in order to make him interesting, at this point, isn't something I pulled out of thin air, either. Null honestly wants you to believe that Chris only did everything he did because of trolls which, while true for the particularly repulsive and cringe inducing things, forgets that this is the same dude who walked around with an attraction sign well before trolls were in contact with him.
This is also a good time to tell everyone that most of the funny CWC content throughout the years was not his own original ideas. It's all bullshit. People told him what to do and he did it. "The girlfriend needs you to be a man, record yourself yelling", or "you won't impress Kacey if you don't do the singing contest". So if you have some fond memory of Chris from the years gone by that revolve around his antics, I'm sorry to say, there is no Santa. It was trolls all the way down.
Chris has been mighty boring as of late. Might be a good time to stir up some trouble to bring attention back to him and also win some virtue points because he totally bagged some people blackmailing Null's, "favorite tard who just wants to sit at home and play legos."

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:36 am

tl;dr - Null isn't protecting Chris-chan. Null is trying to become Chris-chan (or become famous through Chris-chan).