Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Re: Chris-chan

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:56 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:19 am
I'll say this: if anyone, boy or girl, underage or not, was stupid enough to give nudes to Joshua "Laravel Doesn't Work With Varnish!" Moon, he or she deserves whatever happened to him or her.
I heard some Kiwi girls sent Josh nudes, which is unfathomable to me as he's a filthy fat fuck with no money.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:14 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:56 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
I'll say this: if anyone, boy or girl, underage or not, was stupid enough to give nudes to Joshua "Laravel Doesn't Work With Varnish!" Moon, he or she deserves whatever happened to him or her.
I heard some Kiwi girls sent Josh nudes, which is unfathomable to me as he's a filthy fat fuck with no money.
I’m a fat fuck with just enough money to get by, however I practice good hygiene. :lol: Send me nudes DHI!

Joking aside I hope that fucking scumbag gets hunted down someday. I want him to feel the same fear he’s tried to instill in others.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:16 pm
I agree. If I say I want some IN to die, it's because I'm letting my dumb, impulsive lizard brain get ahead of my rational side. I know better, but I don't always act it. :?

The truth is, I'd feel kind of bad if Lupa did off herself. I'd rather she fade slowly into obscurity and have to join the rest of us wage slaves, a fate that I'm sure is worse than death for an IN.
An IN's death would just give them attention and fame post-mortem, which is a much more ego-stroking fate than what would happen if they'd stay alive long enough to become forgotten.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:25 pm

But not by DHI. We are their legacy.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:44 pm

I wouldn't feel bad at all if Lupa offed herself. She's such a disgusting person the world would be a better place without her. I might feel somewhat bad if Marzgurl or Phelous would kill themselves, they haven't done anything that they'd deserve to die, they are just simple-minded fools who really should consider doing something else than YT-videos. And they should distance themselves from that foul crow.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:02 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:56 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Theres no such thing as a Kiwi girl, only Kiwi "girls."

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:10 am

Yeah, Allison is a shrill cunt who intentionally and pathetically tried to ruin the livelihoods of several people. I don't have strong feelings one way or the other for the Walkers or Mychode, but I hate Allison and her shenanigans. She can eat shit and die.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:12 am

michaud fired that rapist, i can see why you dont like him.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:18 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:12 am
michaud fired that rapist, i can see why you dont like him.
Justin Carmical, Magfest 2013 Champion, Fingerbanging Event. I tip my fedora yellow cap to that Supreme Gentleman.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:34 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:10 am
Yeah, Allison is a shrill cunt who intentionally and pathetically tried to ruin the livelihoods of several people.
Tried? She kinda sorta succeeded at ruining the IN careers of several CA members stupid enough to take her side.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette