Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Pepsi Man

Re: Chris-chan

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 pm

You have any substantial evidence to back that up? Because otherwise I'm going to chalk it up to another, "I have a different opinion because I just do," post by you.
Did it also ever occur to you that Null's shift in attitude is a heavy indicator of why he would sit on lolcow material?
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:24 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 pm
You have any substantial evidence to back that up?
Other than the fact that Marvin said they had it?
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:18 pm
Did it also ever occur to you that Null's shift in attitude is a heavy indicator of why he would sit on lolcow material?
Oh please. This is the genius who thinks he can make trolling lolcows into a business
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:13 pm

So if I say I have something then I must factually have it. I couldn't possibly be making people think there's more going on than there is to give myself more value in the community that's built around finding new things to laugh at from specific, easily targeted individuals.

Hey! Did you hear DSP brought in an exotic hooker?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:00 pm

You really don't know shit, do you Pepsi Man?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Post the videos or get the fuck out, faggot.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 pm

What's weird about KF is for being so dox happy they sure white knight shit a lot, it completely contradicts each other.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Typical internet autism: It's okay when they do it.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:18 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:58 pm
What's weird about KF is for being so dox happy they sure white knight shit a lot, it completely contradicts each other.
Read their thread there, it's basically just them asspatting each other because they're 'actually trying to help Chris' when really what they're trying to do is just keep him sustained so they can farm content from him.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:26 pm

Yeah it is weird that Kiwi Farms literally spawned from the old CWC Wiki site which was a big part of what made Chris' life so fucked up. They'd just write some bullshit and Chris being Chris would feel the need to prove them wrong by oversharing real details about his life which is how pretty much all the good CWC lore came out. Now Null is helping him crowdfund, pulling together documents for the FBI for him (allegedly), screening his emails for him, basically being his full-time tard wrangler. Now the "trolls" actually seem to have Chris' back more than the people who know him IRL. It's certainly a unique story.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:18 pm
Read their thread there, it's basically just them asspatting each other because they're 'actually trying to help Chris' when really what they're trying to do is just keep him sustained so they can farm kahntent from him.
I'm not sure that's what it is. They definitely moralfag a lot but I really don't think they need to farm the guy. It's fucking Chris-Chan. As long as he's living and has access to the internet he'll be vomiting content forward, it's what he does and he'll never change, and they know that better than anyone. I think it's just moralfagging really, Chris is the most mainstream lolcow and bagging on him is kind of passe so they just want to be hipster about it and protect him instead.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:31 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:26 pm
It's fucking Chris-Chan. As long as he's living and has access to the internet he'll be vomiting kahntent forward, it's what he does and he'll never change, and they know that better than anyone.
That's just it though. Left to his own devices, he's going to end up on the street and nobody's going to know what happened to him. His mother's apparently taken out a 'reverse mortgage' on the house, which basically means the second she drops dead the house belongs to the bank. Null's appointed himself Chris' tard-wrangler because he doesn't want to just let things take their course.
Kugelfisch wrote: