Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Chris-chan

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:46 am

But he may change his piss bags for him. Maybe we can couple him with Holly so he can handle her shitbags.
jarate.jpg
jarate.jpg (85.92 KiB) Viewed 2458 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:04 am

You want to know why Mister Metokur is a huge faggot? He talks to Null.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:32 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:59 am
Null wrote: He was insisting meeting this guy named CJ who was obviously a troll and I told him not to. He refused to talk about CJ. I told him if he did anything or asked him to do anything he didn't like to just walk away.

It's too early to tell, but if it was this guy, just know there are no rules. I will go after your entire family.
Can't have someone destroy your meal ticket waifu, eh Null.
What a huge faggot he's being. Only KF are allowed to fuck with your beloved chris, eh?

Regardless, fucking with anyone irl is stupid but trollshielding and cowshielding are just as bad. Imagine doxing someone because they took a picture of DSP at the mall. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:22 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:00 am
Serious note though. I Wonder how close Barb is to death and just how fucked Chris really is? I'm going to bet homeless and dead in a ditch by years end.... :-\
I'm still impressed she has the mental capacity to still pay billth/taxes Etc. unless its all automated.

Also, does Chris do all the shopping?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:47 am

Now I'm wondering if he'll start to kickstart his own CWCon, seeing how this blunder might just get him banned from every con for life.
Guru Larry wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:26 pm
Surprised there's no dedicated Chris-chan thread already, but latest drama, he went to To Too Many Games, got a little too touchy with the female guests (despite being warned several times) then was kicked out. So he has a public freakout outside the event.

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Too_Many_Games
Even though he (totally) identifies as trans now, his autism gives us an unfiltered view into the true and honest goals and priorities of a male "ally".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:41 am

Does Chris have the ability to do anything in his life without tard reeeing about it? One imagines it's his mom or whoever doing all the day to day stuff.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:33 am

His mum's got senile dementia and she was an insane hoarder before that so I doubt she's doing anything day-to-day. Chris used to complain that he wishes his father was still alive because his mum makes him do stuff now that he's died
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:05 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:33 am
His mum's got senile dementia and she was an insane hoarder before that so I doubt she's doing anything day-to-day. Chris used to complain that he wishes his father was still alive because his mum makes him do stuff now that he's died
Oh dear, all that Autistic sighing he needs to do now, I'm surprised he's not hyperventilated!

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:13 pm

I don't know what to believe anymore.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:35 pm

There were a couple dudes that said Chris kissed them on the cheek. You have to read the Kiwi thread to get the full picture, but I highly suggest you don't.
It's funny because the people at the Kiwi are using his autism to justify his actions. His fans should have know Chris has boundary issues due his autism. My Christ.
Last edited by RAPEMAN on Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.