Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Chris-chan

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:26 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:53 am
Welp, euthanasia is the only humane outcome at this point.
Why rush what will happen anyway and likely make for a better story?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:12 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:26 am
CIANIgger wrote:
I've only caught up to the drama. I never took part in torturing an autistic lol. Apparently he thinks CWCville is a real place, and that his characters in Sonichu are real? I saw a video today copy pasting his tweets. I had no idea he was that far into delusion. Like I was sure he had at least some kind of defined boundary, regardless of how fuzzy, that separated the two....
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:35 am

Nah, he's the real deal. Mentally, he's no older than maybe 11. A very dumb eleven on top of that. He's a high-functioning autist from the times when that meant "can communicate with people". Far from what you'd call Movie Blob.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:41 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:12 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:26 am
CIANIgger wrote:
I've only caught up to the drama. I never took part in torturing an autistic lol. Apparently he thinks CWCville is a real place, and that his characters in Sonichu are real? I saw a video today copy pasting his tweets. I had no idea he was that far into delusion. Like I was sure he had at least some kind of defined boundary, regardless of how fuzzy, that separated the two....
It’s weird what a heel turn the CWCpedia writers took in recent time. I remember when I first discovered this sad man child years ago they shit on him for claiming SSI and said that he should just work full time, but now I see posts defending from detractors who say the same thing by saying that he wouldn’t make much more money and that he’s better off avoiding a work place environment. Make up your mind assholes.

If I had to weigh in I would say he might as well just draw SSI, dude is a mess and has no life skills. Can’t really fix something so far broken and if every welfare queen can collect triple what he does for each baby they pop out then why should he be able to?

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:43 am

I’m also willing to bet that a majority of kiwis and his “fans” are all either check collecting autists, man children who’s families take care of them, or disgruntled minimum wage slaves who are jealous that they can’t draw themselves.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:14 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:41 am
I remember when I first discovered this sad man child years ago they shit on him for claiming SSI and said that he should just work full time
Well, they were right.

He's constantly begging for money and his mum's been roped into a reverse mortgage scam which means when she finally dies the house goes bye-bye. There's nothing preventing him from working a minimum wage job on top of claiming his SSDI except his own laziness and entitlement, which a lot of these people continue to enable by actually giving him money
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:38 am

Old Black Man wrote:
If I had to weigh in I would say he might as well just draw SSI, dude is a mess and has no life skills. Can’t really fix something so far broken and if every welfare queen can collect triple what he does for each baby they pop out then why should he be able to?
Thats right, /ourguy/ chris is doing everything he can to keep food out of Sheboon and her chilluns mouths.

Old Black Man

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:14 am
Old Black Man wrote:
I remember when I first discovered this sad man child years ago they shit on him for claiming SSI and said that he should just work full time
Well, they were right.

He's constantly begging for money and his mum's been roped into a reverse mortgage scam which means when she finally dies the house goes bye-bye. There's nothing preventing him from working a minimum wage job on top of claiming his SSDI except his own laziness and entitlement, which a lot of these people continue to enable by actually giving him money
From what I know SSI is really fickle about that. They’ll cut a great chunk out of someone’s check or penalize them by paying out less for working even part time min wage, so I can imagine it’s not so simple. Granted I think Chris and his family are just bad with money, and need to learn how to manage it above all. He could have a full time job and would still be in crisis for this reason.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:57 pm

I don't think he's capable of working. What could he possibly do? You know he'd flip his shit sooner than later.
He's a lost cause. Anything one could've done for him should've been done way back when he was a child.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:25 pm

Chris spends money like a niggo.