Chris-chan

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Chris-chan

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:31 am

They are unworkable. But to answer your question, trollshielders try to keep everyone but them uninvolved while SJWs tried for a good while to make him an ally. Exploitation from both sides. It's much too late to help him either way. Despite the best effort from all kinds of people for either direction, everything one can reasonably do is just watch and enjoy the show - for better or worse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:31 am
They are unworkable. But to answer your question, trollshielders try to keep everyone but them uninvolved while SJWs tried for a good while to make him an ally. Exploitation from both sides. It's much too late to help him either way. Despite the best effort from all kinds of people for either direction, everything one can reasonably do is just watch and enjoy the show - for better or worse.
Chris is truly the perfect storm of fucked up. Perfect.

*parents too old and out of touch to adequately raise another child after two failed marriages to boot.

*son is legit retarded and improperly treated since youth.

*son allowed access to Internet and social media with out of touch parents who are too old to understand much less teach son about the Internet.

*fucking 4chan in its heyday catch wind of Sonichu due to sons Internet use.

*FUCKED.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:45 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:42 pm
If Chris Chan were any other species he'd have been euthanized for humane reasons years ago.
Don't worry, when Barb dies and he's homeless he'll be euthanized by God himself.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:18 am

I love that even though CWC is supposedly a woman now, he still wears that same trademark striped jumper that he's worn every day for like 10 years.
SpoilerShow

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:24 am

I hope nobody ever gives him a gun.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:25 pm

I hope they do.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:40 pm

Nah, you know he'll kill someone with it and shitlibs will wring their hands over gun control. Giving him a gun would be bad. True autists don't have the presence of mind to an hero. He'd be more likely to kill a bitch because she told him she had a boyfriend.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Null is currently chimping out hard on the KF thread about this. I'm not sure why as I rarely step outside of the DSP threads there but he seems to be personally invested in Chris' life and is taking it all personally. Not trying to start some forum warz shitposting or anything, it's just weird. It's like if Poonoo started getting really triggered that one of us reported Spoony on Twitter.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:36 pm

Or like if dragonkiller on twitter got super butthurt that some new troll group suddenly appeared to fuck with DSP, so dragonkiller started personally trying to dox the new troll group to "protect" DSP so only he could troll him.

I think we've been over it before. I initially had said Chris had a legit handicap and it was kind of a shame people obsessed over him so much. That's still true imo, but other people with more knowledge of Chris pointed out to me that Chris is still a shit person who treats others very poorly. I think we all know his story is going to end badly. Anyone pretending otherwise is kidding themselves. Chris will chimp out and take a knife to some homeless bum after his mom dies and he gets kicked out of her house by repo men. Or Chris will legit rape some "fan" at an event. Or shoot someone because a neighbor parked in his spot. Whatever the fuck really.

DSP has that little bit of common sense or cowardice that lets him survive when he's out in the real world. That part that won't mouth off to some ripped gangster just because they were bringing 13 items through the express lane at a store. Chris doesn't have that. There's no point trying to protect Chris from anything. It's also stupid to troll him though. This is a problem nature will correct, most likely through the courts system. But possibly via the back alleys.

I think Null feels some obligation to try to keep Chris around because his website's identity is/was tied to Chris. But things change. Spoony has been MIA a long time and this place is still around. Most of the TGWTG fucks either faded into total obscurity or became kiddie channels who review new shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:52 pm

Chris is legit autistic and I seriously doubt his classification as high-functioning a lot of the time. But still, that could describe a lot of the fuckups they talk about on KF. I get that CWC is like the OG lolcow or whatever, but still it's weird that he's considered so special. In this case it seems like it wasn't anything to do with trolls, Chris was just getting too handsy at a convention and kept kissing people who didn't want to be kissed. He was warned repeatedly and then was asked to leave. Null is now going full tinfoil hat that some guy is trying to fuck with him, and talking about turning the CWC board into a pure shitposting board to purge it. Just odd.