The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
jpakke
Posts: 97
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by jpakke » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:02 pm

As yuropoor I'm just gonna say that we deserve to get laughed at and mocked mercilessly, the way europeans gives their ass to the state is beyond cucked IMO, at least based on what I've seen, in the USA there are people with the healthy distrust toward the state and authorities.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2874
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:49 am

Clearly the Peace of Westphalia was a mistake, Europe should have followed the path of war, plague, and witch burning - it would be a more dignified way of self destructing (through war started because some Czechs threw some Catholics out of the window) than whatever they're doing to themselves now.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7671
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:49 am
Eventually, you'll have a Democrat as a president and he/she/it is going to look at Article 13 and think that's just the shit the USA need.
See, I disagree.

Legislation like this isn't something a President could just put in through Executive Order. It would have to be proposed by an elected official and then voted on by elected officials. Because they're elected officials, it is theoretically possible for the little guy to prevent legislation like this by convincing their elected officials that it would cost them their job to back something like this. This is what they did with SOPA/PIPA and similar billth.

Whereas with the EJew, legislation like this is proposed by the appointed officials in the European Commission and then voted 'Yes' or 'No' by the elected officials. Even if the little guy were able to exert enough pressure on the elected officials, it's 28 member states and the little guy usually only has some sway over maybe 1/28th of the vote. But, assuming that people from all 28 current member states of the EU were able to convince their MEPs that it would cost them their jobs to back legislation like this, the parasites in the European Commission could just as easily put it through treaty or otherwise through the back door same as they have dozens of times.

The fact that the common man has no say in EU law or how it affects them is exactly why the EU is so hated.
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9717
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by mad bum » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:40 am

Only one day left. Keith right now.

Image
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20920
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:01 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:03 am
The fact that the common man has no say in EU law or how it affects them is exactly why the EU is so hated.
It's not hated enough and I'm fucking furious about that.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7671
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:58 pm

You're furious? Try living in the country that voted to leave the EU and having your own government and all these libshit remoaner twats actively sabotaging that because they're so much smarter and more enlightened than the people who want nothing to do with the EU
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20920
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:02 pm

You do remember that I live in Germany, right? Either way, we're both fucked.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3896
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:01 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:03 am
The fact that the common man has no say in EU law or how it affects them is exactly why the EU is so hated.
It's not hated enough and I'm fucking furious about that.
Well anti-EU sentiment has been categorized as "right-wing" now so a sizable chunk of the population will support the EU purely out of duty.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9717
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:36 pm

Image

B-B-But it's not going to work u guis.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20920
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:34 am

Shit meme. What website is that and for what reason have they blocked themselves?
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests