The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: The EU wants to kill Benzaie and Larry

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:55 am

I can tell you don't live in the EU. You're greatly overestimating their competency. Making stupid laws is their speciality but actually enforcing them is something they usually fail at.
But sure, I welcome all bad things. Hell, I want everything to get much, much worse. I want the EU to make themselves the clear villain.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:55 am
I can tell you don't live in the EU. You're greatly overestimating their competency. Making stupid laws is their speciality but actually enforcing them is something they usually fail at.
You don't seem to realize that, in the case of Article 11 and 13, tech companies will happily do the politicians' bidding, because they have the same end goal.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:15 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:50 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:55 am
You don't seem to realize that, in the case of Article 11 and 13, tech companies will happily do the politicians' bidding, because they have the same end goal.
Hm, that's a good point. I guess we'll find out.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:04 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 am
Oh, and regarding VPNs, it's all fine and dandy... until these lawmakers finally decide to make them illegal (because they'll be used to circumvent and disguise traffic from torrent sites, mostly), using the tried and tested argument that only pedophiles and criminals (because deep down (((they))) don't think pedophilia is a crime) use VPNs. Normalfags, not understanding what VPNs are or how stupid is the idea that law enforcement doesn't regularly catch stupid pedos trusting the "no log policy VPNs", will just say "meh" because their Facebook normalfag posting won't be affected.
Too bad the big business pretty much need VPNs if they want to hang around in China (for as little good as it does over there).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette