Retarded wiki sites

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Retarded wiki sites

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:39 pm

Whoever it is he's not doing much to dispel the idea that disagreement = harassment
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:25 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:19 pm
What do we reckon? Butthurt foxdick? Butthurt goon?
Those aren't mutually exclusive.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:35 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:24 pm
I say it's whoever is behind the A12 bot. Look at that subtle nod to PULL as being affiliates :lol:
Not impossible. He mentions the Gunt and also has a page on Mad Black Atheist who was a Nicksperge guest and detractor.
A-120 was just a user from yellow flash and hero hei’s servers back during the kickvic days, doubt its him. He was dense but not anti DHI.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:00 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:20 am
https://trollpedia.miraheze.org/wiki/De ... nterChange

sometimes I see this as the third result (right under foxdickfarms) when I goggle dhi. you guiz are bullies.
I agree that it is likely A12 since this shit is weak, only has 40 or so articles and if you click on any random article and look at the revisions it is literally the same guy "MarioSuperstar77" who owns the site.

That's exactly how I expect A12 to sound. And the choice of people to write people about is random as fuck, the fact that foxdickfarms, PULL, Renfamous and us are mentioned along with random ass youtubers it's likely him. It seems he is apart of some weird "Mario Community" and is not well liked by the other 12 year olds:

The description:
You deserve that vid gay chink.
I'm curious how he knows the guy is Asian, there must be some other community I don't know about but A12 admitted to being Asian too.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:47 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:00 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:20 am
https://trollpedia.miraheze.org/wiki/De ... nterChange

sometimes I see this as the third result (right under foxdickfarms) when I goggle dhi. you guiz are bullies.
I agree that it is likely A12 since this shit is weak, only has 40 or so articles and if you click on any random article and look at the revisions it is literally the same guy "MarioSuperstar77" who owns the site.

That's exactly how I expect A12 to sound. And the choice of people to write people about is random as fuck, the fact that foxdickfarms, PULL, Renfamous and us are mentioned along with random ass youtubers it's likely him. It seems he is apart of some weird "Mario Community" and is not well liked by the other 12 year olds:

The description:
You deserve that vid gay chink.
I'm curious how he knows the guy is Asian, there must be some other community I don't know about but A12 admitted to being Asian too.
Hmm, you raise a good point. I suppose I could see if he lurks around those servers and ask him directly. He’s kinda dumb so he’d probably not lie so long as I’m not aggressive.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:01 am

Even the foxdick article is wrong. Like, you couldn't even copy and paste from ED or somewhere with a better article?
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:22 pm
He was dense but not anti DHI.
He might not have been before but we did relentlessly make fun of him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:18 am

Sonic autists > Mario autists

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:58 am

Existed since 2017? Top level research. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:02 pm

What do you expect from a guy who says of foxdick:
Originally, the website was called CWCki Forums, but was later renamed to Kiwi Farms in 2015, alongside the creation of a wiki dedicated to Sonichu, due to Chris Chan being unable to pronounce the name of the website correctly.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:01 am
Even the foxdick article is wrong. Like, you couldn't even copy and paste from ED or somewhere with a better article?
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:22 pm
He was dense but not anti DHI.
He might not have been before but we did relentlessly make fun of him
Isn't ED kill, however?