Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by mad bum » Mon May 13, 2019 4:26 pm

Shit like that is why I work out.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon May 13, 2019 6:17 pm

Amazing we have so many. They all live in backwater tornado infested middle America and the south. Not even all the natural disasters can kill these fucks. It's always a slow, subsidized death by beetus.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 13, 2019 7:17 pm

Not even a "Wrath of God"-tier tornado could generate enough force to lift these landwhales up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:34 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:37 pm

What wrote:“I truly believe that a child cannot consent to being on a diet the same way a child cannot consent to having sex”
Srsly WTF wrote:After decrying the differentiation between different kinds of food, and peddling the fiction that all foods present equal nutritional benefit to the body, Rashatwar stated in her St. Olaf speech that the Christian-supremacist concept of “purity” had contaminated our conception of food and health, and noted that “we see parallel conversations in the denial of sex as pleasure and food as pleasure.” This is nonsense on the level of her Nazi metaphors—and seemed especially absurd when juxtaposed against Rashatwar’s respectful posture toward Indigenous peoples—for it is universally understood that the introduction of heavy refined starches and sugars to the Indigenous people of North America was a chief contributor to high obesity rates and other poor health outcomes.
I think I need to go cry for a bit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:19 am

30-something landwhale lolcow who does nothing but binge-eat, chimp out over "trolls" and talk about farts most likely has cancer and is gonna die. Has had cysts for ages, knew she had cysts, but did nothing. This is the endgame for all these omegafats. She has lectured SO many people over the years about how "this is muh body and I know what's best for it" and "I know how to lose weight," "I know how to be healthy," "you negative haters don't know anything about muh body."

RIP another ignorant deathfat. Reminder this bitch has used emergency rooms and directly disobeyed doctor's orders for diets. :lol: She's had a thousand chances and they were all wasted.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:03 am

I never think of cancer as being a deathfat end state but it makes sense. Overusing that stomach, overusing those intestines and assholes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:36 am

That nigger that uses her as a greencard has never heard better news in his life.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:09 pm

That's the great thing about the majority of "Healthy At Every Size"-advocates (at least she sounds like one) who aren't as well-off as Boogie: They won't be around for much longer.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:30 pm

There are no truly old HAES advocates.
RAPEMAN wrote: