Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Bobito

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Bobito » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:37 am

Gravity is not inclusive enough

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:20 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 am
Its pretty amazing in 2018 gays and trans and shit are "Accepted" however fat girls are just hated still.
That's because the former are objectively more fuckable.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:36 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 am
Its pretty amazing in 2018 gays and trans and shit are "Accepted" however fat girls are just hated still.
With a faggot you're thinking "He likely can't help himself. Nobody would be a faggot on purpose." but with a fat piece of shit you know 100% that it's their own fucking fault and that they chose to be that way. Daily, multiple times, for years and years.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:38 am

Good comment here about how apparently the weight of her + her scooter was enough to register in the drive-thru to make them think a car was there. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:51 am

You know, I've always wondered how obese people can have sex. Everything I've read online sounds like it's trying to guilt thin people for even daring to think that obese people can't possibly be physically active in that sense. Even more laughable is that they try to paint grossly overweight people as being skilled sexual dynamos.

Some of these people need scooters to get around. They waddle if they walk. Their thighs push the inside of their shorts into their crotches. How can they possibly enjoy any kind of normal intimacy?
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:21 am

Most don't have sex. If they can't wipe their own asses or walk, they probably can't have sex.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pen Pal

Post by Pen Pal » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:06 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:51 am
You know, I've always wondered how obese people can have sex. Everything I've read online sounds like it's trying to guilt thin people for even daring to think that obese people can't possibly be physically active in that sense. Even more laughable is that they try to paint grossly overweight people as being skilled sexual dynamos.
They have sex in the same way they starve themselves to near death, only to gain weigth from water created out of thin air.

Aka it's all bullshit. DSP-tier denial and delusion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:49 am

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:51 am

Some of these people need scooters to get around. They waddle if they walk. Their thighs push the inside of their shorts into their crotches. How can they possibly enjoy any kind of normal intimacy?
When #meagain was a thing, a girl I knew from my hometown made a Zuckbook post referencing the hashtag about how she was a rape victim. She is around 5'2" and 300 pounds, roughly the same size and shape as a bean bag chair. I felt bad because my first thought was wondering how that was physically possible.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:25 am