Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:55 pm

I was at my favourite Chinese restaurant yesterday and as always it was fat kino as hell. All those behemoths eat buffet. Knock yourself out for 7 shekels. Spend three hours at the place, fill up over a dozen times. Heavy breathing with every move. I bet most of them think they are eating totally normally.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:51 pm
My personal pet peeve is fat women who say they don't eat anything and their bodies just retain fat or water weight. These bitches, I swear. They could be 350 pounds and 5 foot 2 inches, but if you tell them they eat too much, they'll go hysterical and say they hardly eat at all and they're starving themselves, if anything. They'll tell you they eat 800 calories a day and gain weight from it.
These landwhales are proof that Breatharians speak the truth. They are all self-sufficient eco-systems, so any calorie is too much for them. The poor things!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:55 pm
I was at my favourite Chinese restaurant yesterday and as always it was fat kino as hell. All those behemoths eat buffet. Knock yourself out for 7 shekels. Spend three hours at the place, fill up over a dozen times. Heavy breathing with every move. I bet most of them think they are eating totally normally.
Dogs are fattening.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:55 pm
My girlfriend and I used to go-to buffets every now and then but she has fat hate, and basically what you described is burger buffets. A bunch of my 600lb lifers waddling to the stream tray and staying there for hours on end. She got so disgusted we haven't been to one in a couple years :lol:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:35 am

Buffets have always been that way in burgerland. The food quality at most of them is usually pretty poor, but they'll let you eat as much as you want and that's like catnip to a deathfat. Buffets here actually have rules that you're not allowed to just hang out all day and fill up 11 times. It's all you can eat for ONE meal, not all you can eat for one day.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:47 am

I'm not sure if it's like that here, I never stayed long enough to test it not have I seen anyone get lassoed out
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:01 pm

I did it once with a class and never again. It's nice that you have such a wide selection of food.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:09 pm

And they call us the filthy gaijin.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:57 pm

I think I've read something about this "phenomenon". It basically boils down to lower-class Chinese citizens having their income (aka capabilitiy to go out and see the world) grow faster than their willingness/realization to learn proper manners.

Aka MovieBlob would hate the shit out of these improperly-evolved working class jocks, and the Chinese government's IRL karma point system can't start soon enough for these guys.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:48 am

So apparently it's chinese to waste food.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome