Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Auli

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Auli » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:23 am

I weighed about 220lbs/100kg when I was at my worst in the hospital and when I got home, around 200/90. Granted, about 33-66/10-15kg was all liquids (IV-medication, -water and -food). And I hated it.

I'm a small guy and I was in my best shape in 2009 when I was 132/60 and benched 182/82.5 and felt great, even if I got chemo. Now I'm 160/72 and I STILL think I'm fat and unhealthy.

I still don't understand how people WANT to be fat. I get HOW people are fat, but not wanting to be healthier? WHAT. THE. FUCK?

I think most people who are fat just haven't experienced being both fat AND "normal". I think people who's been relatively healthy and gotten fat, liked being relatively healthy instead of fat. How getting fat from being """normal""".
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:28 pm

The reality is fat people don't like being fat. That's all delusion on their part. They might enjoy being able to eat shitloads of food or they might enjoy getting attention for being "a fat blogger," but they don't enjoy BEING fat. And the older they get, the more obvious that becomes. The "I'm fat and healthy" types are only healthy because they're young. The longer they spend overweight or obese, the more likely they'll end up losing a foot or worse as a result of their weight.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Fat is just something they are willing to live with if it means they have to change neither their eating habits, nor their lifestyle in general. This whole "Healthy At Every Size" movement really just exists so they can delude themselves into feeling less miserable.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:46 pm
Fat is just something they are willing to live with if it means they have to change neither their eating habits, nor their lifestyle in general. This whole "Healthy At Every Size" movement really just exists so they can delude themselves into feeling less miserable.
Is pushing "Healthy At Every Size" that bad, though? We get rid of SO many fat people.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:03 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:57 pm
Is pushing "Healthy At Every Size" that bad, though? We get rid of SO many fat people.
It's a slow death, and in the meantime the rest of us have to foot the cost of their healthcare and deal with sitting next to them on airplanes.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:06 pm

Auli wrote:
They'll eat themselves to death either way. They don't really have to also spread a very ludicrous form of pseudo-science.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:14 pm

Getting fat is a slippery slope. Your ability to move gets worse, any form of exercise becomes harder. You lose muscle mass, everything becomes even harder. You're short of breath all the time. Once you're REALLY fat, you're looking at a hill to climb that seems insurmountable.
So those people have two choices. Change their entire lifestyle and work really hard or stay fat and pretend everything is fine. Many chose the latter path. Absolutely not to be saluted!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:48 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:03 pm
Auli wrote:
It's a slow death, and in the meantime the rest of us have to foot the cost of their healthcare and deal with sitting next to them on airplanes.
This. Being fat is actually extremely taxing on the health system. It's why the NHS has been freaking out over obesity for a while now. Scotland is one of the fattest places on the planet (yes it's even fatter than burgerland iirc.) Public health care systems hate obesity because it creates a logjam in the medical system with so many individuals requiring ongoing medical care. To say nothing of surgical procedures such as amputations or valve operations.

Many of these individuals live ALMOST as long as healthy people. The difference is that they are a massive drain on the health system. The only way they can live so long is by being hooked up to constant machines and medication that keep them alive. A lot of these deathfats are on oxygen + shitloads of diabeetus/related medicine + require home health care workers + require specialized transport and facilities (larger beds, sturdier equipment etc) + any surgical procedure is more risky because of their size.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:59 pm

I plugged a fat girl once. She was really tall and had banging double-Ds (probs from the fat tho). I steadfastly refused to go down on her. There's some lines even a degenerate can't cross.

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:59 pm

TOBY FAIR I wouldn't go down on a healthy and attractive woman either.