Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:50 pm

I doubt Chantal is any different.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:57 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:50 pm
I doubt Chantal is any different.
She showers for a few minutes tops. That is when she can fit inside.
Though she doesn't even clean herself in situation where she ought to. Her various ass folds are full off crusty shit, which she proudly admitted when she used a bidet for the first time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:31 pm

Of course she won't wipe. She probably can't reach back there. Literally has to use a rag on a stick. The sheer mass of ass and gunt is an insurmountable obstacle.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:23 pm

The good thing about these deathfat descriptions is that it makes physically impossible for you to become a deathfat yourself, by completely shaving off your appetite and making you throw up on spot.

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:50 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:23 pm
The good thing about these deathfat descriptions is that it makes physically impossible for you to become a deathfat yourself, by completely shaving off your appetite and making you throw up on spot.
They just make me horny.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:57 pm
Her various ass folds are full off crusty shit, which she proudly admitted when she used a bidet for the first time.
Perhaps her sandnigger degenerate was on the hunt for that vintage, press-fermented poo.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:19 pm

Chantal's currently going a bit insane because some other minor IN announced a documentary about her. She first privated/deleted a lot of her older videos, and now she's in her 52th "I've rebranded my entire life" phase to I guess disassociate herself from her own past. We'll see how many days this'll last.
The funny thing is that she attempted to get on his good side after finding out he's a mildly attractive white dude, instead of her usual crop of detractors that tend to be fugly wenches or troons.

More annoying is that part of her new rebranding is an increased focus on her being a "Muslim revert". Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "revert" imply she used to be Muslim before?
I guess we can leave it to the morbidly obese, self-proclaimed English Honours degree holder to not know the difference between "convert" and "revert".

She is also trying to diversify her portfolio by doing gaming streams. She keeps playing Phasmophobia despite being barely able to comprehend the controls, and completely unable to comprehend what she's supposed to do.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:29 pm

Surprised she didn't call it an "advert".
I've listened to Snowflake responding to her absolute meltdown and it's very retarded.

By her logic, none of anyone's actions matter or are worth mentioning by anyone because they are in the past, dude.
You also can't tell the story of anyone that isn't you, because you haven't lived through it, man.

Knowing Snowflake's videos, he'll let her hang herself with her own words. I'm looking forward to the coping and seething.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:40 pm

Oh it'll be a piece of cake to hang her with her own words, what with how often she contradicts herself.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:29 pm
By her logic, none of anyone's actions matter or are worth mentioning by anyone because they are in the past, dude.
And yet she's still holding murderous grudges against people that were mean to her once in high school.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:52 pm

Yeah but she's grown and moved on.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!