Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:30 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:51 am
All is not lost. The hog is still on Cucknadian soil. I repeat: The hog is still on Cucknadian soil.
Plus she got the Norovirus for good measure. At least according to her. Whatever it was she spent a night at a hospital.
She also found the time for a trip to New York (no doubt in order to dine on their fine junkfood cuisine), but the vlog got cut short because she never checks her phone's battery before filming and can never find the loading cable in time.

I'm starting to wonder if he short-lived PayPal beg-a-thon (which never went anywhere since she immediately started to rage when people called this "begging") supposedly meant for a new Cucknadian apartment was actually meant to raise money for her trip back to Kuwait.
That really proves nothing. She is the biggest cunt in the world (metaphorically and physically.) She runs to the hospital over the slightest discomfort. Paid for by tax dollars from other cucked leaves.

If she really was sick, she would not have been able to take a trip to NY. Also, big lul if she has a cold or whatever and chose to infect every other passenger on her flight.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:36 am

She was also oddly giddy for someone who has supposedly puked and shat her guts out.
It's likely this was one of her fabricated ER emergencies* she likes doing in an attempt to silence critics and find some magical shortcut within the Cucknadian health system.
Bitch never just goes to a doctor. It always has to be a huge song and dance at the ER.

*) Not that she needs to put in a lot of work to fabricate one, what with her sky-high blood sugar levels.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:54 am

Might be some health insurance scheme.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:46 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:36 am

Bitch never just goes to a doctor. It always has to be a huge song and dance at the ER.
I've known plenty of people like that. They could make an appointment with their primary care physician, but they'd rather do nothing for weeks and then frump their way over to the ER. That way, they have a "story" or an "experience" they can milk for attention.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:17 pm

I've been to the ER for the first time a few weeks ago. Work related accident, so I couldn't just go to normal doctor. I was told as much at my doc because I wouldn't have gone to the ER for that minor shit.

Anyway, as I was in the waiting area, I witnessed two Kanacken about early 20s approach the reception, the taller one just reeking of 75IQ by body language alone, donning a mask, falling a compact, Anatolian fellow of his.
His what I must assume to be either his handler or boyfriend proclaiming to the receptionist that his friend has "a cold".

The baffled receptionist told them off like the dumb boys their are and that they shouldn't bother the fucking ER with rhat shit and go to a regular doctor's office, barely restraining from calling them retards.

This triggered the, up until that point mute, tall gay to declare everyone and the hospital shit and faggots and that he'd spit on them in a truly Arabian moment of impotent rage, that makes the perpetrator tell an ebin story of how badass they were am9ng their unemployed stoner friends and every onlooker to be impressed by the therefore unthinkable levels of patheticness.

It absolutely refreshened my day.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Uguuboi

Post by Uguuboi » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:17 pm
I've been to the ER for the first time a few weeks ago. Work related accident, so I couldn't just go to normal doctor. I was told as much at my doc because I wouldn't have gone to the ER for that minor shit.

Anyway, as I was in the waiting area, I witnessed two Kanacken about early 20s approach the reception, the taller one just reeking of 75IQ by body language alone, donning a mask, falling a compact, Anatolian fellow of his.
His what I must assume to be either his handler or boyfriend proclaiming to the receptionist that his friend has "a cold".

The baffled receptionist told them off like the dumb boys their are and that they shouldn't bother the fucking ER with rhat shit and go to a regular doctor's office, barely restraining from calling them retards.

This triggered the, up until that point mute, tall gay to declare everyone and the hospital shit and faggots and that he'd spit on them in a truly Arabian moment of impotent rage, that makes the perpetrator tell an ebin story of how badass they were am9ng their unemployed stoner friends and every onlooker to be impressed by the therefore unthinkable levels of patheticness.

It absolutely refreshened my day.
I went once, and there was nearly a giant nogbrawl down the hall from me. Some other craziness, too.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:41 pm

Given the lack of niggers here and the middle-eastern manlets being all talk except when it comes to stabbing 60 kilo women (the "tall" one was about 5'9" in retard units), I have no awesome brawl stories that are a Waffle House Tuesday evening or Wallmart every day experience.

I was hoping for him to throw more of a tantrum. Waiting in a hospital sucks and I would've enjoyed the entertainment.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:34 am

If he was black he would've probably gone for a "It's because I'm black, right?!". I've unironically once overheard that from a fare dodger.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:41 am

I have honestly never encountered a nigger that wasn't in his 50s at least and came here from Ghana.
I've seen the young nigs during the rapefugee times but those are all gone, just passing through to Sweden. Since Denmark closed the border for joggers, I haven't seen any of them.

What I just found funny was how mopie and obviously sub 70IQ the guy was, judging from his body language alone, and thinking he could play tough guy while being chaperoned by his friend to the hospital for the sniffles.

I was honestly hoping he'd make more of a scene.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:03 am

She has finally managed to get back to Kuwait, but not before gracing us with this breathtaking picture of Canada's natural beauty.
How is she still able to sit in a plane?Show
Who knows what took her so long. Maybe her family insisted on her taking an appointment, or she's so broke she had to wait for her YT paycheck to pay for a ticket. Maybe both.
Her last days in Canada have been pretty lame so far, but at least they included a few classics:
  • Fantasizing about one day making it to the Mount Everest base camp (seeing how just taking a few steps causes her to gasp for air, I don't think she could breathe at all at this height)
  • Throwing scraps of food at birds and then wondering why they're not pissing off
  • Displaying her vast intellect by not knowing being able to recognize tits
-Yours Truly