Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:51 am

This website has been a little light on quality content, so here's some for you. This dumb bitch is supposed to have her gunt sliced open for a hysterectomy to remove cancerous cysts, and she's doing this instead.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:03 pm

>butter golem breaks her promises yet again.

I am shocked, I say. Shocked and amazed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:30 am

How else will she be able to afford it if she's not putting out high quality khantent?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:51 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:30 am
How else will she be able to afford it if she's not putting out high quality khantent?
She should save up for that extra wide casket.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:06 am

Lol she uploaded like 9 mukbangs in a row to her fucking channel, then a couple of "omg guys I'm going in for surgery" and today she posts up "surgery got canceled" video like this wasn't predicted ages ago. The absolute state of her. I guess it's just a normal thing for a surgery to remove CANCEROUS CYSTS to just get canceled with no reschedule date.

Sheeeit, nigga, I got a reschedule date when I canceled a fucking cavity filling recently. The day I canceled that appointment (too much tooth pain from other shit they had already done in that area and I wanted more time to heal,) that very day I had the appointment date for the next visit. That's a fucking DENTIST talking about filling some shitty cavities. We're talking about a landwhale with cancerous cysts who badly needs a total hysterectomy so she won't fucking die, and they canceled her surgery without a follow-up date? Bull fucking shit. :D

Source for anyone who cares. Be sure to check out her mukbang overload.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:17 am

Some people just want to die.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:18 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:51 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:30 am
She should save up for that extra wide casket.
Lest she set the crematorium on fire.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:55 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:06 am
We're talking about a landwhale with cancerous cysts who badly needs a total hysterectomy so she won't fucking die, and they canceled her surgery without a follow-up date? Bull fucking shit. :D
Wouldn't surprise me if someone from her health insurance saw her reckless behavior and said "Fuck that shit!". It's wasted effort anyway. Clearly, extreme overeating on the daily is more important than living.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:52 am

Saw this top cancer on foxdick and had to have a laugh at such a ridiculous idea for a video. "Oh no, thin people have privilege at thrift shops because they can actually fit into clothes!"

Yeah, when you weigh more, there are fewer clothes in thrift shops that will it your whale ass. And the ones that will be there won't be stylish because stylish clothes don't exist for deathfats.

Also just a quick update but Chantal has uploaded probably 3-4 mukbangs more at the time of me posting this. I know she's pretty much uploaded a mukbang for every day. 2 for one of the days. One of them was called "mcdonald's FEAST." Bitch paid around $35 american for a big-ass pile of shitty McDonald's food and shoveled it in with both hands. Calorie count in the area of 2-3k for one meal. At this rate, I think chantal will be dead inside five years. She's stepping up the binging like a crack addict who just got a million-dollar inheritance from their grandparents dying.

She continues to blow my mind with this shit. I question whether youtube should allow this. Is it any different from a video of a guy shooting up, an alcoholic drinking of a fifth of Jim Beam or a bulimic vomiting into a toilet?
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:17 am

The main difference is that those other videos are less disgusting. Yes, even the vomiting one.
Though at the very least, she gives even less of a shit than Boogie about staying alive, so that problem will fix itself in a couple years.

And I think we should start the Stylish At Every Size movement, postulating that every piece of clothing as the same amount of style.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette