Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:08 pm

Nothing grosser than letting your cat on the counters and table. Anywhere else but.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:08 pm
Nothing grosser than letting your cat on the counters and table. Anywhere else but.
Yeah, cats (and dogs) shouldn't be on the dinner table or kitchen counter.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:19 pm

Honestly I don't even really mind the tables per say, but I still shoo them off because I don't want them thinking that it's okay to jump on things like the stove where they could potentially hurt themselves.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:26 pm

Bitch doesn't care about anything that doesn't end with her belly getting stuffed. She probably event feeds them there since that's easier for her to reach than ground level.
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:46 pm
I have it on good authority she's resting her gunt on the countertop again in this one.
Pretty much. She can't actually use a counter or table without having to rest her gunt on it. She's just too fat to get close enough any other way.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:09 pm

Double post because I just found out that Chantal uses high-calorie dips for everything. Even hamburgers and fucking pizza slices. What the fuuuuuuuu...
I've also noticed that she is so fat that her ears have effectively vanished, and now I can't unsee it. Send help.

Also she started munching THC edibles, which is probably not a good idea if you're a deathfat because that stuff gives you the munchies. She's currently gaining like at least one dress size per month and will probably be too fat to drive her car by the end of the year. If she doesn't get into a car crash before, that is.

I feel like I should stop keeping up with her antics, but this is like watching a (very disgusting) trainwreck in slow-motion.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:35 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:09 pm
Double post because I just found out that Chantal uses high-calorie dips for everything. Even hamburgers and fucking pizza slices. What the fuuuuuuuu...
Hardly surprising for somebody that drinks gravy. I also know people that use sauce hollandaise as a dip for pizza. It's disgusting.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:23 pm

I just got legit shocked because "Maybe I should dip this slice of pizza into mayonaise" never once crossed my mind. This computes about as well for me as replacing hamburger buns with waffles.
-Yours Truly

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:00 pm

You heard of the substituting hamburger buns with doughnuts (usually Krispy Kreme)?
Sounds like the best and worst thing imaginable.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:52 pm

I haven't, actually. I think I'm gonna go cry in my bed now.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:57 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:00 pm
You heard of the substituting hamburger buns with doughnuts (usually Krispy Kreme)?
Sounds like the best and worst thing imaginable.
Yeah, the guy who made it claimed that he ran out of hamburger buns and had to use donuts. That is a fucking lie, when you run out of bread, is your first thought to add even more sugar to your fucking shitty ground beef?!