Fatphobia Containment Thread

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Pen Pal

Re: Fatphobia Containment Thread

Post by Pen Pal » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:02 am

Those two videos are some of my favorite on YouTube solely because of how much it pissed off the slobs behind Fattitude.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:19 am

I remember the /pol/ thread where GBAH/UPP was signing them up for fat camp, mailing them Qurans, sending them 40 two litres of Mountain Dew. Simply ebin.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:04 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:51 am
You know, I've always wondered how obese people can have sex.
A quick romp around r/samandtolki has taught me that Boogie could only have sex in reverse cowgirl until he got his surgery. Then he could only be on top by standing off the bed with the girl on it.
This was found by reading a summary of one of his livestreams where he overshared his life (or the h3h3 interview, can't remember which).

The skinny of it is that they simply can't. Not in a normal way. Based on the fact that their legs barely open, alone, I can tell you that most fat chicks likely have to lay on their stomach while most fat dudes just have to hope they have a large enough penis that it can even be stimulated.
On top of that, if any fat chick tries to sit on top of a normal dude it would probably end up being the most uncomfortable position possible. Due to a digestive issue I only weigh around 140 lbs to 150 lbs and my wife is between 115 lbs and 120 lbs. Her putting her full weight on my body is sometimes uncomfortable, as it is, so I can't imagine what someone 450+ would feel like.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:09 pm

I don't believe that Boogie ever had actual vaginal intercourse. You don't go pussy searching on a fat dude that, against all odds, has a massive enough dick to make such a thing possible at that volume.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:49 pm

The specimens you see working in a store should tell you enough to realize that Boogie has probably had sex.

Hell, my dad is enough to prove to me that someone like Boogie has likely had sex if he's claiming he has.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:04 pm

You can live for over thirty years in Germany and not see a single person even remotely as fat as Boogie IRL. I speak from experience.
Don't forget his mega low test levels. I'd be surprised if his one inch wonder even gets hard.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:51 am

People as fat as Boogie are somewhat rare even in burgerland tbh. Unless the only businesses you frequent are buffets and wal-marts.

Damn this shit is hilarious and brutal.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:51 am
People as fat as Boogie are somewhat rare even in burgerland tbh. Unless the only businesses you frequent are buffets and wal-marts.

I saw the entire Love Me documentary on Netflix, and Bobby isn't even the most pathetic one. I heard he ended up going to Thailand and buying a wife there instead.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:51 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:51 am

I'm 12 seconds into the video.

> Work in Human Resources for the Federal Government.

Holy fuck this is going to be a disaster.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:27 am

Yeah he's an HR drone who looks like Wally from Dilbert and he thinks he's gonna find Angelina Jolie to fuck.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome