Amazon

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
rabidtictac

Re: Amazon

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 05, 2018 5:28 pm

That price is only going to go up. I remember when it was $80-90 and then they bumped it up. Now they're bumping it up again. You best believe they'll keep pushing that price up.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Amazon botnet plz go away.
veris leta facies wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:20 pm
These flea markets are nowadays also full of complete worthless crap, it's like going through a wasteland. Approx. +90% of everything there is I wouldn't take even for free, like some 'best of' CD's. :D
ye, all the "decent" stuff is on eBay. Physical sites like flea markets and Goodwill are nice if you wanna inspect something but the prices ain't going down since people can just look up what an item is actually worth.
I liked going to thrift stores to get books cheap as a kid. Not so fun anymore. Think I'm getting old, or everything is just shit. I pirate all my media anyway.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Thrift stores don't really exist anymore. Like you said, anything with value goes on ebay or amazon. People put all the junk they can't sell in the physical stores or they price it way too high. People who want to sell right away just use craigslist, some facebook thing or ebay/amazon.

When I do go to a thrift store, it's always full of shit you couldn't give away at a yard sale. Kugel should teach them how to set up their stores, because I was under the impression the shelf space should be at a premium. :lol: I don't expect to see rusted-out tools that some asshole couldn't even be bothered to scrape steel wool over.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sat May 05, 2018 9:15 pm

The only things worth buying in our local thrift stores are old box sets of TV shows. Sometimes VHS and sometimes DVD. There's also the occasional set of dishes that are super well kept and were clearly offloaded by some older person who didn't know what else to do with them.

Other than that the only reason I'd ever buy clothing from a place like that is to punish a child for thinking that they were too good for hand me downs.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 05, 2018 9:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 8:58 pm
When I do go to a thrift store, it's always full of shit you couldn't give away at a yard sale. Kugel should teach them how to set up their stores, because I was under the impression the shelf space should be at a premium. :lol: I don't expect to see rusted-out tools that some asshole couldn't even be bothered to scrape steel wool over.
I'm convinced that most of them are just a front.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 05, 2018 10:26 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 3:20 pm
That's why I don't go in such places. If I buy used stuff I need to be able to bargain the price. Never pay the price asked for used shit, unless, ofc, seller doesn't have a clue about the worth of the item and it's clearly underpriced. These flea markets are nowadays also full of complete worthless crap, it's like going through a wasteland. Approx. +90% of everything there is I wouldn't take even for free, like some 'best of' CD's. :D
Over here in Australia you will see at least 6 different people selling phone covers and another 6 selling shit clothes. eBay killed the flea markets, they sell nothing but trash that people don't want online.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 05, 2018 10:40 pm

Honestly that's not true around here, I went to the flea market this morning and had some pretty good finds.

The only thing that sucks is prices are not as good as they used to be so you'll pay a little bit more than you'd like but still way less than online.

Goodwills suck more and more each year, but I still find some amazing things like fireball island complete for a buck.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 05, 2018 11:13 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 10:40 pm
Honestly that's not true around here, I went to the flea market this morning and had some pretty good finds.
Same around here. I sometimes find something rare and interesting amongst all the shit.
It depends on what you're looking for I suppose. Never go in with any expectations is my advice
- and that's a good thing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 06, 2018 2:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 10:40 pm

The only thing that sucks is prices are not as good as they used to be so you'll pay a little bit more than you'd like but still way less than online.

Goodwills suck more and more each year, but I still find some amazing things like fireball island complete for a buck.
reddit_spacing.png
reddit_spacing.png (53.08 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun May 06, 2018 5:08 am

>Maybe I should talk like this
>Is this better?