Amazon

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Amazon

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:56 pm
I live in a major city bruh. There's a distribution center very close to here. Still takes like 5 days with the 2 day shipping bullshit.
That's because burgers are practically honorary niggers. Made in [...] rankings are:
Switzerland=Germany>Austria>France(except clockworks which are up there with Switzerland)>Taiwan>USA>China>Everything else

You shitcunts always go about every job with a somewhat stupid approach and stop at "eh, it's good enough". I've said that about a dozen times already and it's not gotten any better. For all your German heritage, one could think only the Scottish and Spanish left for the Americas.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:00 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:48 pm
in the burgernation it's pretty much unheard of to get a parcel the next day unless you use FedEx and pay ridiculous prices.
It's because they found a way to get more and more money out of people by delaying shipping for no good reason.

I've literally tracked a package and seen it sit at a specific place for three days with no explanation as to why. At this point I always just assume I won't see a package for a week or longer.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:01 am

The reason is "Because fuck you, that's why!".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:28 am

Prime is good for my mother whose a stupid woman who can't stop buying stupid shit nobody needs.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:50 am

Well, it's really not fair to compare superior European logistics to Murican shenanigan, they are still a developing country, only slightly improved version of Russia. They are still using horses to deliver their goods and couriers have to fight off the robbing highwaymen who are constantly ambushing them. They are also using blacks as couriers and on their travels through the prairies when they see their kinsmen forced to work on cotton fields, that can be a bit demoralizing too.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:24 pm

Don't forget the Native American raiding parties.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sat May 05, 2018 8:10 am

In Finland stores send out shit pretty fast, but fuck me, the private sellers can be really fucking lazy cunts.
And for some reason Finnish sellers always ask stupid prices for used shit as well.

I was once walking through this market place, whatever you call it in English, flea market or something, and I saw an used Alice Cooper best of. I was like "meh, might as well" and then saw the price tag was 10€. 10€ on an used cheap ass best of. What in the blue fuck? That shit should be 1€ at max
- and that's a good thing.

Post by Guest » Sat May 05, 2018 9:48 am

I've gotten more free games from Twitch prime then the price of the membership. And I always get two-day shipping unless it's the weekend or holiday when I make an order. Hell, I've had shipments come in a day early sometimes. Helps to live in the middle of nowhere though, I suppose. The UPS and Fedex peeps only need one truck in this one-stoplight town, lol.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat May 05, 2018 3:20 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 8:10 am
In Finland stores send out shit pretty fast
Nonsense. Finland is The developing country of the EU when it comes to logistics. This is about to change soon as Amazon comes to the market this year.
I was once walking through this market place, whatever you call it in English, flea market or something, and I saw an used Alice Cooper best of. I was like "meh, might as well" and then saw the price tag was 10€. 10€ on an used cheap ass best of. What in the blue fuck? That shit should be 1€ at max
That's why I don't go in such places. If I buy used stuff I need to be able to bargain the price. Never pay the price asked for used shit, unless, ofc, seller doesn't have a clue about the worth of the item and it's clearly underpriced. These flea markets are nowadays also full of complete worthless crap, it's like going through a wasteland. Approx. +90% of everything there is I wouldn't take even for free, like some 'best of' CD's. :D
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 05, 2018 5:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 9:48 am
I've gotten more free games from Twitch prime then the price of the membership. And I always get two-day shipping unless it's the weekend or holiday when I make an order. Hell, I've had shipments come in a day early sometimes. Helps to live in the middle of nowhere though, I suppose. The UPS and Fedex peeps only need one truck in this one-stoplight town, lol.
And all that shit is why the price is going up, now that they have most of the world on prime it's time to actually make money off it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]