Forums that got fucked

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2682
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:03 pm

If it was Jewnoo, he would have left a manifesto saying that Lightbringer by comics expert and nasty cockslut Lewis Lovhog inspired him to commit those acts, and ask people subscribe to Channel Awesome.

User avatar
AdorableOtter
Posts: 834
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:03 pm

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:32 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:41 pm
Is Null a pedo as he was was accused of being and was shown in the chatlogs or was that made up bullshit by someone that hate him?
SpoilerShow
Image
>Spending time, money and lots of effort to host a very pedo friendly image board in fuckin Romania

It's a very strange thing to do to say the least.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4188
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:36 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:47 pm
Speaking of jewnoo, we haven't heard from him in awhile, and the recent shooter was an aussie. 🤔
OY VEY GOYIM, SHUT IT DOWN. You're not supposed to know about my IDF gay ops. :lol: :lol:
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2682
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:59 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:32 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:41 pm
Is Null a pedo as he was was accused of being and was shown in the chatlogs or was that made up bullshit by someone that hate him?
SpoilerShow
Image
>Spending time, money and lots of effort to host a very pedo friendly image board in fuckin Romania

It's a very strange thing to do to say the least.
I think it was suposed to be a "fuck you" to Jim "Yogapig" Watkins, because he nuked the /hebe/ and /pedo/ boards after he replaced Hotwheels with Codemonkey as the site admin, and goons and pedos were complaining about it on every board. Obviously Nool is a very smart person, you see, because that absolutely showed Jim Watkins who's boss, by harboring all those pedos. Not even Trump can play such 4D chess moves.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19270
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:07 am

/hebe/ used to be one of the top five boards, too. No small deal in terms of clicks.
I pray for the farms to stay up. Those autistst don't just disappear, you know. We're only living such a comfy life because we're not more popular. A power vacuum like the farms being gone could actually fuck us over big time.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6672
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:07 am
A power vacuum like the farms being gone could actually fuck us over big time.
There are a few people higher on the pecking order. /cow/ for one, that's where a lot of banned foxdicks go. EDF, I guess. I imagine a lot of foxdicks would be well familiar with ED.
You've seen their thread on us. Aside from tranny mod and Charlar, few of them even know we exist.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4188
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:07 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:50 pm
You've seen their thread on us. Aside from tranny mod and Charlar, few of them even know we exist.
But quite a few of them came here when they got banned for questioning Null during the Escort Saga with DSP. They won't flood us or anything and will probably mostly run to 8chan but they will have an effect on us.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 11013
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:37 am

It's a good idea for these other forums to stay more well-known and high-profile than us. I'd rather we fly under the radar and not attract too much attention or too many spergebarons.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19270
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:29 pm

/cow/ fucking hates Kiwis much more than we do and 8chan may be gone any moment. ED forums are too different. They don't take kindly to autists having their autists fits.
Don't forget just how many users the farm has. They are absolutely massive compared to us. Even if just a part of the users comes here it's going to be a rough time and we'll draw heat we're currently, thankfully, out of sight of.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5059
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by CIANIgger » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:17 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:29 pm
/cow/ fucking hates Kiwis much more than we do and 8chan may be gone any moment. ED forums are too different. They don't take kindly to autists having their autists fits.
Don't forget just how many users the farm has. They are absolutely massive compared to us. Even if just a part of the users comes here it's going to be a rough time and we'll draw heat we're currently, thankfully, out of sight of.
By that time it'll be time for 5.0.
SpoilerShow
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest