Forums that got fucked

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 pm
Brutal Doom was initially hated because who ever put up a WAD would get absolutely bombarded with demands on making them work with Brutal Doom. Plus it's against the spirit of Doom and got popularised much too much by total faggots.
They were still too elitist about it. Sure his mod attracted edgy teenagers but it really gave the game a second wind and most certainly had an impact on Doom 2016's development.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:03 pm

gamefaqs was amazing when it was still ran by CJAYC, it all went downhill hard after that.

These days the only people on the boards are shills pushing products or games or people seeking help. People seeking help always was a part of the community but there used to be a lot of social activity and (gamingrelated)discussions going on which is all gone now.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:47 pm

gayfags is legit retarded these days.

Every board for any system or game is just full of shills for that thing. I get that people go collect around things they like, but you can LIKE playing games on a ps vita without thinking the ps vita is a good system or has a lot of good games.

But why even bring the vita board up tbh, because it's the biggest joke of all. The entire board is loli pedos spamming senran kagura and nep nep images. And shitting on anyone who brings up a good indie game because apparently waifu trash is far superior. Someone will post "hey check out iconoclasts" and the next reply will be "it's shit and you should play Nepnep Oppaigear Waifupros."

There are a couple of chill boards. PSP board used to be pretty dope when I posted there. People would post up rare or unknown psp games and talk about the game mechanics in depth. This was information you couldn't get anywhere else on the internet. Want to know what the fuck Valhalla Knights is or how the game works? Yeah, don't expect mainstream reviews to tell you and nobody talks about old shit these days anyway. I've found a lot of really good games (valhalla knights isn't an example-I haven't played it) from that board.

^I mean, look at this thing! Did you even know this existed? What is this weird budget dank souls thing? :lol: I bought it recently because it's cheap and why not lel.

As for general discussion boards, kill me now. Gfaqs users have terrible opinions outside of vidya gaems.

BUT one thing I will say is I have not noticed a lot of sjws on the viday gaem boards at gfaqs. Quite to the contrary, the tone is more like /r/redpill or /r/kotakuinaction. So shitty, but shitty in a different way.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:56 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:44 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 pm
Brutal Doom was initially hated because who ever put up a WAD would get absolutely bombarded with demands on making them work with Brutal Doom. Plus it's against the spirit of Doom and got popularised much too much by total faggots.
They were still too elitist about it. Sure his mod attracted edgy teenagers but it really gave the game a second wind and most certainly had an impact on Doom 2016's development.
Another reason to dislike it. I'm mostly annoyed at reloading in Doom and despite all the shit you can turn on and off, reloading can't be disabled.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:39 pm

I don't remember reloading in Doom 2016. Is it disabled in Arcade Mode? That's all I've played in recent memory.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:47 pm
But why even bring the vita board up tbh, because it's the biggest joke of all. The entire board is loli pedos spamming senran kagura and nep nep images. And shitting on anyone who brings up a good indie game because apparently waifu trash is far superior. Someone will post "hey check out iconoclasts" and the next reply will be "it's shit and you should play Nepnep Oppaigear Waifupros."
There's a certain irony in a video game franchise about moefied consoles ruining the gaming industry.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:45 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:39 pm
I don't remember reloading in Doom 2016. Is it disabled in Arcade Mode? That's all I've played in recent memory.
I'm talking about Brutal Doom. When I say Doom, I mean Doom, not Doom 4 or DooT or nu-Doom or whatever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:31 pm

rabidtictac wrote:

As for general discussion boards, kill me now. Gfaqs users have terrible opinions outside of vidya gaems.
I admit I lol'd at Dank souls hehe.

As for what I qouted, I actually seem to remember a time before trolling, sjwing, shilling and all those discussion killers where I actually had some great discussions on gamefaqs, 90% gaming related but still it was a nice place.

Also helped that gamefaqs recognized the Netherlands as a country full of people with too much time and money + good internet so we got our own regional board there which was pretty awesome for such a small country.

Until every board besides game boards became a giant circlejerk trying to emulate LUE. fuck that I even remember what LUE is
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
The entire board is loli pedos spamming senran kagura and nep nep images. And shitting on anyone who brings up a good indie game because apparently waifu trash is far superior.
TOBY FAIR waifufag garbage is better than 99% of indietrash.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:56 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:12 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
The entire board is loli pedos spamming senran kagura and nep nep images. And shitting on anyone who brings up a good indie game because apparently waifu trash is far superior.
TOBY FAIR waifufag garbage is better than 99% of indietrash.
Not really. Even a shitty indie port of an okay game is better than waifu trash.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome