Forums that got fucked

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:21 am

Ruminating on the whole Kiwi Farms thing and how they manage to "get away with it" in this increasingly censored environment and had a few questions...

Earlier in the year, Europe rolled out a series of data protection regulations called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any digital company interfacing with European customers (essentially everyone) needs to comply with the rules specified in this legislation. Within it are 2 rights that Europeans get to enjoy that, I think, are even better than what Americans get.

1. The right to access. Basically, any European can request any company to provide them a complete record of all the data that has been collected about them.

2. The right to be forgotten. Not to be confused with the right to privacy whereas privacy is ensuring that undisclosed information remains undisclosed - being forgotten means wiping a record of that user on the website. A European can request this of ANY website. They can go to Google and ensure that Google does not generate any search results that identify that user because Google will at least destroy the public record of this person in its index.

With all the Eurotrash that's milked on that website - David Shitrat, Kraut, Miscarriage of Acchild and Vee, etc... How have Kiwi Farms evaded at the very least being banned in Europe?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:21 am
Ruminating on the whole Kiwi Farms thing and how they manage to "get away with it" in this increasingly censored environment and had a few questions...

Earlier in the year, Europe rolled out a series of data protection regulations called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any digital company interfacing with European customers (essentially everyone) needs to comply with the rules specified in this legislation. Within it are 2 rights that Europeans get to enjoy that, I think, are even better than what Americans get.

1. The right to access. Basically, any European can request any company to provide them a complete record of all the data that has been collected about them.

2. The right to be forgotten. Not to be confused with the right to privacy whereas privacy is ensuring that undisclosed information remains undisclosed - being forgotten means wiping a record of that user on the website. A European can request this of ANY website. They can go to Google and ensure that Google does not generate any search results that identify that user because Google will at least destroy the public record of this person in its index.

With all the Eurotrash that's milked on that website - David Shitrat, Kraut, Spergcuck of Nignog and Vee, etc... How have Kiwi Farms evaded at the very least being banned in Europe?
Probably because no one cares: it's just a small forum.

I also think that, if the bobbies came out knocking on Null's door to see his online sperging loicense and that he complies with their ridiculous Islamic laws, he would (rightfully so) tell them to piss off.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:44 pm

The GDPR was made first and foremost to piss off Facebook and Google. Everyone else just gets ignored or dragged along the ride.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:12 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:23 pm
I also think that, if the bobbies came out knocking on Null's door to see his online sperging loicense and that he complies with their ridiculous Islamic laws, he would (rightfully so) tell them to piss off.
Knowing Null he'd more likely piss himself. Didn't he leave the internet forever after that tranny came to his door?

In any case, as for why the EU hasn't tried to make Null their bitch, the answer is probably simply that they have no jurisdiction. Google and Facebook have servers in Europe. Null, I assume, does not. It's not like they can force a non-EU resident to comply with EU laws. As for why they haven't taken his site down, in the EU at least, it's probably because A) they don't have the authority and B) they're not going to take it down just because he won't remove some autists' personal information.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:23 pm

This is the .gif I used to screw up the gametrailers-forums for a few hours. I think the max avatar size was 100x100 and 25kb, but I somehow got this to work as an avatar:

I got some of my guildmates to use it. A lot of random users also started to use it.

They all got banned. Except me :p
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:35 pm

So I guess RPG Codex ain't coming back. I signed up, asked around, and got nothing but a bunch gay replies from faggots trying to burn me for karma. Apparently there are different levels of access but it doesn't matter. They got scared of the SJWs and nuked their GamerGate thread and forums discussing anything but shitty fucking RPG computer games from twenty years ago.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:04 pm

I don't get why anyone would care about what the SocJus faggots have to say. Tell them to fuck off. Done.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:35 pm
So I guess RPG Codex ain't coming back. I signed up, asked around, and got nothing but a bunch gay replies from faggots trying to burn me for karma. Apparently there are different levels of access but it doesn't matter. They got scared of the SJWs and nuked their GamerGate thread and forums discussing anything but shitty fucking RPG computer games from twenty years ago.
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:35 pm
Nah, GamerGate thread (and most of the other "gaming drama") are hidden from the public or from the members who have been members of the forum for less than a year...or unless you pay five bucks, same with our general discussion- and politics-forums. You can thank our kike admin/moderator for it, as he doesn't people who "just comes to talk about drama". He moves the "drama" posts to the "gaming drama" subforum, when he has spare time from the shilling.

We have just two levels of access, newfags and patrons, either be member for a year or pay that five bucks.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:48 pm

> Pay for forum access.

Fuck you, Lowtax.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Tumblr pre-sjw epidemic >>>>>>> nuTumblr