Forums that got fucked

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Forums that got fucked

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:30 pm
ASS's tranny signs:
1. Breathes. "If she breathes, she's a thot with a tater tot!"
2. Has skin. ""You know who else has skin? Men! You know what else has skin? Dicks!"
It's science.
Don’t ever question ASS’ expertise. He spends at least 10 hours a day on his computer staring at trannies so he can be prepared. It’s a long, hard and grinding job but someone has to protect the common naive man from getting rogered by an Adam’s apple wearing a dress.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:11 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:10 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:48 am
I won't ever get how multiple people could look at Null and say to themselves: Yup, that's a guy I will trust with my website.
Null tried to blackmail me for nudes shortly after his takeover. You'd think that would give people pause about trusting him with any private information, but I guess most were too stupid and sycophantic to give a shit. I'd be madder about it, but from what I read on /cow/ it seems I got the last laugh.
Why haven't you #meagain'd him yet?

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:11 pm
When you notice an insect on the ground, do you stop to consider it a fool? The life of an insect is so beneath you, that it would be a waste of your time to even consider judging it. That would be a accurate summation on my feelings towards Null.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:47 pm

No one gives a shit about Null or the farms anyway. They're already Literally Hitler. If it was some Pozz++ forum like RetardEra you could probably do some damage with it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:01 am

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:26 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:11 pm
When you notice an insect on the ground, do you stop to consider it a fool? The life of an insect is so beneath you, that it would be a waste of your time to even consider judging it. That would be a accurate summation on my feelings towards Null.
Are you one of the girls he threatened with his edgelord torture fantasy?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:43 pm

He did that shit on a forum he was a part of before that. I didn’t even know Null existed before he took over the Kiwi Farms. Null didn’t care much about me either, he’s just a bully who hates women.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:25 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:43 pm
He did that shit on a forum he was a part of before that. I didn’t even know Null existed before he took over the Kiwi Farms. Null didn’t care much about me either, he’s just a bully who hates women.
To be fair, there's a lot to hate.

Null is a turbo autist. I've heard nothing but since I got here and seen more than enough of his farms posts. It's just so cringe.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:31 pm

Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:43 pm
he’s just a bully who hates women.
Don't make him too sympathetic now.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:52 pm

Sorry if this is too much of a Farms Dossier for this thread, but I think it's funny: Null is currently having a spaz with Ethan Ralph because the drunk cop puncher became friends with some terrible turbo autism poster boy who apparently somehow got Null banned from Stream.me. The funny thing is not this bitch fighting or the gay ops in progress, but the fact that just before that shit starting, Jimbo Metokur suddenly stopped interacting with both of them, proving once again that the luck of the Leprechaun is a powerful force for avoiding autism.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:08 am

I've only occasionally checked in on what the neo-IBS corner of the internet is doing. AFAIK Jim's livestreams have nothing to do with the more proper IBS characters, all of the Knoxville faggots are turning on eachother, and its all very gay and very boring.