Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6344
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:20 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:41 pm
It's extra annoying if you're the nerd in the family, since you'll get pestered by smartphone questions that could be better answered by relatives who actually use their smartphones for more than calling and surfing.
You should have done like I did. Despite being the huge nerd of the family, I only reluctantly adopted a smartphone in November 2018.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:41 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:12 pm
I have a fucking boomer playing 20 questions with me on egay about a drive I sold him for his arcade machine, he doesn't understand the thing has to be connected online in order to use the roms and is doing a pity party saying they wasted money and shit when my drive is fine.
Maybe you should have told them upfront it was scratched all to hell.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6714
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:30 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:12 pm
I have a fucking boomer playing 20 questions with me on egay about a drive I sold him for his arcade machine, he doesn't understand the thing has to be connected online in order to use the roms and is doing a pity party saying they wasted money and shit when my drive is fine.
What kind of retarded thing is this?
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4047
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:44 am

That's some hackfraud shit right there.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:24 am

Defend yourself, Bores!

Ethan analyzes Ritz Crackers' latest woke Xmas ad:


User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 16106
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:09 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:20 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:41 pm
It's extra annoying if you're the nerd in the family, since you'll get pestered by smartphone questions that could be better answered by relatives who actually use their smartphones for more than calling and surfing.
You should have done like I did. Despite being the huge nerd of the family, I only reluctantly adopted a smartphone in November 2018.
Same, except I have yet to adopt a smartphone. So they can't ask me questions at all. It's been great.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: WA, USA

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:46 pm

I've got a Christmas song channel in my cable package. But it really sucks. Instead of the old standards we all know and love, it's 80% modern shit.
I think this is my new most hated Christmas song.
お前はもう死んでいる。

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 33916
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:10 pm

That's absurd. Imagine being a grown man and writing and/or singing that kind of garbage.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 31015
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:13 pm

Anything for that sweet holiday cash.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 33916
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Merry Cristmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:22 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:13 pm
Anything for that sweet holiday cash.
Fair enough in theory. However, you could at least try.



There. Some smooth cocktail bar jazz and lyrics that aren't too dumb for even children. Was that so hard to do?
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests