Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 33916
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:09 pm

Was there even some restriction in place here? All I know is Merkel begging to not have too large meetings but that piece of shit could beg for her life and fall on deaf ears with me.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:58 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:40 am
I went to my parents place and saw my brother and sister also, my governor was peeking in through there window seeing if we were 6 feet apart.
Did you give him a pressed ham?

User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 1715
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by RedLine » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:02 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:40 am
I went to my parents place and saw my brother and sister also, my governor was peeking in through there window seeing if we were 6 feet apart.
Daddy DeWine was watching you spreading.

Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15374
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by mad bum » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:25 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:02 am
mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:40 am
I went to my parents place and saw my brother and sister also, my governor was peeking in through there window seeing if we were 6 feet apart.
Daddy DeWine was watching you spreading.

Image
Nice try daddy.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
ban
Posts: 2244
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by ban » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:18 pm

Merry (belated) Christmas fuckers. :mrgreen: Hope you at least have a good time out there.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow
Image

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:38 pm

Baaaaaan! Merry Christmas to you too you crazy son of a bitch! :lol:

User avatar
ban
Posts: 2244
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by ban » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:39 pm

Thanks man. Good to see you around. :mrgreen:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow
Image

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:32 am

Same to you buddy. I know you come and go like me so whenever you pop up it’s always a pleasant surprise. :mrgreen: Christmas just got ban’d!

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15374
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 am

Ban got his internet back for Christmas.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
ban
Posts: 2244
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Merry Christmas Motherfuckers!

Post by ban » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:33 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 am
Ban got his internet back for Christmas.
Our faggot prime ministeroverlords allowed us to be free from slavery for the christmas season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests