Cracked is crumbling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Oengae

Re: Cracked is crumbling

Post by Oengae » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:51 pm

Also I don't know why these internet nobodies insist on living in NY or LA despite the fact you can write or make videos on YouTube everywhere. Maybe the Kotakus and Crackeds of the world would last longer if they let their writers work remotely instead of buying a trendy SoCal office and making them live in the most expensive parts of the country

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Just like how DSP needs to have a MacMansion and a 4k TV, these INs just think their "fame" means they deserve to live in a metropolis.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:46 pm

And they are correct. Each and every single last one of them deserves nothing better than to live in LA. I couldn't wish something worse upon them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:54 pm

Oengae wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:51 pm
Also I don't know why these internet nobodies insist on living in NY or LA despite the fact you can write or make videos on YouTube everywhere. Maybe the Kotakus and Crackeds of the world would last longer if they let their writers work remotely instead of buying a trendy SoCal office and making them live in the most expensive parts of the country
You'd think an web based business would utilize the, you know, internet, better.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Those fuckboys can't live without their Starbucks and being surrounded by the dystopia they are longing for.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:10 pm

Kugel is right again. They DO deserve to live in a metropolis, just not for the reasons they think. They deserve to get carjacked and beaten and have bullets flying through their windows at 1 am.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:46 pm
And they are correct. Each and every single last one of them deserves nothing better than to live in LA. I couldn't wish something worse upon them.
You could wish for them to live in Compton
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:24 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:08 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:46 pm
You could wish for them to live in Compton
I could wish that but we both know they wouldn't move there.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:38 am

"Humor site" editor deleted their twitter this morning, #metooed on trending topics. This city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended cuck sheds and the gutters are full of BBC cum and when the drains finally clog over, all the cucks will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and soylent will foam up about their waists and all the whores and nu-males will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:24 pm

David Wong is still there (only a matter of time before that fake name gets called out for being cultural appropriation/racist).

John Cheese and others jumped ship and launched this sad attempt at a blatant site copy.

At least Seanbaby is still being a Democrat apologist tough guy. Sadly, he's still the funniest person on the site, by far.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.