Cracked is crumbling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Cracked is crumbling

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:57 am

A bunch of those fired Cracked people have a new website: https://www.themodernrogue.com/

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:57 am
A bunch of those fired Cracked people have a new website: https://www.themodernrogue.com/
Brian Brushwood and Jason Murphy, professional idiots, field test anything that'll make you the most interesting person in the room.
Their site will be pozzed in a month. Poor bastards.

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:51 pm

I'm totally cool with Brushwood. He was the spiky-haired guy from Scam School. He seems too laid back to be some super political guy. I'm sure he's a regular lefty but I can't see him being a full SocJus cuck.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:51 pm
I'm totally cool with Brushwood. He was the spiky-haired guy from Scam School. He seems too laid back to be some super political guy. I'm sure he's a regular lefty but I can't see him being a full SocJus cuck.
He'll be surrounded by people who are eventually. That's how they opperate after all.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:03 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:42 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
He'll be surrounded by people who are eventually. That's how they opperate after all.
Also, the SJW movement polarized a lot of people. Those liberals who didn't go full-on "fuck SJWs" are in the unenviable position of having to at least pay lip service to appeasing them. I think many liberals have become token shitlibs/token SJWs just to appease their comrades. For the sake of political unity and all.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:03 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:42 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Also, the SJW movement polarized a lot of people. Those liberals who didn't go full-on "fuck SJWs" are in the unenviable position of having to at least pay lip service to appeasing them. I think many liberals have become token shitlibs/token SJWs just to appease their comrades. For the sake of political unity and all.
And some old ones like Sarah Silverman are doing it because they think it will make them popular with "the kids". In one interview she said something along the lines of "college students have a history of being right. In the 60s they were right, and now they are all about that social justice and being an offended idiot, so I must become them otherwise I will be seen as old fashioned" without the sarcasm.

It only seems that way on social media because the younger people who hate this crap say nothing because they'll have their career ruined.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:13 am

Silverman is a Jewess and a female comedian. So a terrible person in general. Disregard what the cunt says.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:03 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:03 pm
Going along with it is part-and-parcel of extremism. With extremists generally and SJWs specifically, they either do it because they think the extremists are well-intentioned despite their methods, or because they want to get on with their lives without being relentlessly bullied for having a difference of opinion.

I'm reminded of how all the actresses at the Golden Globes wore black (which is such a woman thing, by the way. I doubt any man, and certainly any of their 'sexual harassers' gave a shit what colour dress they wore). I guarantee there were at least a few women who thought all these #meagain#TimesUp cunts were simply attention hungry, man hating whores. But they all wore black. Every single one of them. It's preference falsification in action, none of these women wanted to be the one woman they tear apart for not going along with the hive mind.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:03 pm
they want to get on with their lives without being relentlessly bullied for having a difference of opinion.
It's preference falsification in action, none of these women wanted to be the one woman they tear apart for not going along with the hive mind.
It's also why Blacks vote Democrat. You become a pariah the instant you think about being conservative, and the so-called SJWs will leave you for dead. Hell, Michael fucking Jordan was put on blast just for (possibly) saying "Republicans buy shoes, too".
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:30 pm

>themodernrogue

So roguelike those SJWs. Totally rebelling against the system alongside tech billionaires like Bezos and Zuckerberg by writing snarky character assassination blogs of people they disagree with politically then posting it to twitter.