Cracked is crumbling

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Cracked is crumbling

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:53 pm

Sure, why would anyone wear a flag of that cuck nation unironically? It'll likely get banned next Thursday.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:21 am

Oi! Where's your flag-wearing loicense, mate?

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:51 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:21 am
Oi! Where's your flag-wearing loicense, mate?
No, this is Great Britain, you wouldn't need a license, they'd just tax the absolute fuck out of you instead.

You know if you live on land owned by the royal family, you have to pay a tax on the air? Not a joke.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:47 am

Of course do they have to pay a tax. They have to filter that shit so the inbred lungs of the royals don't just give up and they die like in War of the Worlds.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:55 pm

Cracked's John Cheese got #meagain'ed and into the memory hole he went:

https://medium.com/@taliajane/how-i-bec ... e847632d50
I was receiving texts, Facebook messages, emails, DMs, and replies on Twitter all sharing experiences with Mack. Their stories vary in intensity, but one common thread was that he was using his “celebrity” status, during his time on Pointless Waste of Time (PWOT) and on after as an editor and columnist at Cracked, to seek out women and wield his authority to intimidate them into giving him sexual attention on-demand.
>"""""""""""""""celebrity""""""""""""""""

Seriously. Women have to be the dumbest, shallowest, scummiest pieces of trash in the entire universe, if a damn Cracked soyboy is considered a "celebrity" worthy of opening their legs for, instead of a damn insect that you could literally slap away with your backhand. What kind of "celebrity leverage" a cuck like this guy could have? If it was an young Seanbaby, at least I could understand them being somewhat threatened since he used to practice MMA and stuff. But THIS fucker?

You fucking idiots. Really? "Celebrity status", yeah, right.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:55 pm

https://medium.com/@taliajane/how-i-bec ... e847632d50

[#meagain bullshit]

You fucking idiots. Really? "Celebrity status", yeah, right.
Not even slightly surprised. All the Cracked male feminist ally types positively WREAKED of overcompensating for their own shady as shit behavior. Don't remember if it was this guy or Luke McKinney but one of them wrote an article during the site's extreme femtard phase about the awfulness of catcalling and went on this detailed, totally unhinged and irrelevant rant that he was clearly masturbating to:

"Imagine a bunch of big, burly construction workers surround you and start telling you how much your mouth reminds them of a pussy and they want to use it as a pussy. That's what catcalling is guys! It's bad!"

That's literally what it was, except more detailed.

No, you deranged Cracked soyboy fucks. That's not remotely what catcalling is like in the real world. It's "Mmm babe, you lookin like a snack in them jeans!" "What's your number girl!?" It's also vastly disproportionately done by blacks and Hispanics, because it's more culturally accepted by them, but of course acknowledging that would be racist. What you typed up was your own personal gang rape fantasy, masked in concern for teh wimminz.

So yeah, keep an eye open for Luke McKinney to get #meagain'd because even if it was Cheese and not him who wrote that article, I definitely remember him as one of the worst of these overly aggressive feminist "stop being rapists, guys!" male allies.

Male feminists.
Every. Damn. Time.

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:59 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:55 pm
Can't be memory holes if nobody remembered you in the first place.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm

I remember when I used to read the site regularly that I'd spot inconsistencies with their female "ally-ness." (Fuck you, I can't think of a better word.) One article talked about a breast cancer awareness commercial aimed at men and how it reduced women to just their breasts ("Save the breasts, save women!" or some junk like that). And then not a few days later, there was an article with a single bit where the writer mentioned how boobs were the greatest thing ever. It didn't even fit the theme of the article. The writer just threw it in there like he was doing a stream of consciousness writing exercise.

Any man who practically screams from the rooftops about how bad it is to harass women has done something terrible to a woman in his past. The louder he screams, the more fucked up his deed.

Ian from Pat the NES Puke's podcast is one I'm watching out for. Greg Proops is another.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:24 pm

>Abusing his "authority" as a Cracked bloke

The proper response of any decent female - or human being in general - to his advanced should've been "Cracked what?"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:44 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:09 pm
Greg Proops is another.
Greg Poops isn't gay?