"I'd like my steak medium-rare with a side of HIV."

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Stranger

"I'd like my steak medium-rare with a side of HIV."

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 am

https://archive.is/S8Py6
https://archive.is/JXF57
‘For many people living with HIV, it’s the stigma that hurts the most,’ the restaurant says in a statement.

‘June’s HIV+ Eatery is an opportunity to fight stigma with every bite. To come together in a show of love, support and acceptance, and to dispel the myths about HIV that condemn so many to suffer in silence.’
tl;dr - Restaurant that employs exclusively HIV+ workers in Canada.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: "I'd like my steak medium-rare with a side of HIV."

Post by Charlar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:35 am

Stranger wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:12 am
https://archive.is/S8Py6
https://archive.is/JXF57
‘For many people living with HIV, it’s the stigma that hurts the most,’ the restaurant says in a statement.

‘June’s HIV+ Eatery is an opportunity to fight stigma with every bite. To come together in a show of love, support and acceptance, and to dispel the myths about HIV that condemn so many to suffer in silence.’
tl;dr - Restaurant that employs exclusively HIV+ workers in Cucknadia.
Anyone knows how to officially renounce their citizenship? I don't want to be associated in anyway anymore to this shithole
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:41 am

Become a terrorist?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:48 am

Very practical. Now you know a place to avoid.
Bad life decisions brought you there and they stick with you forever like

AIDS is funny. Everyone thinks so. Not because having it is funny. No, that's some kinda shit right there. But because it's your own damn fault.
Nobody shames anyone for having a cold. It's much more likely that you'll get one from that person, sure, but that's just some annoying shit nobody really can do much about. But fucking HIV? You loved heroin or getting plowed in your asshole so much you gambled your life away for it. You deserve all the shit you get. Because you were taking the risk willingly and everyone knows it. That's why it's hilarious that you've got it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:04 am

Can we make this thread about dumb leftist business ideas? Because this reminds me of the idiots trying to create an Anti-Trump hotel.
http://archive.is/nbOEC
Basically, it's an anti-Trump hotel. So, it's a shithole and they blast anti-Trump messages 1984 style on the telescreens TVs pretty much all day
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 am

I don't like this idea that people with AIDS are just like you-and-me. I don't dig needles into my arms for a fix, I've also never looked at a man's anus and thought it was delicious.
Why would you want one of these fuckers making your food, what if one of these vindictive little shits spits in your food or slashes their arm open and bleeds all over it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 am

Daily reminder bug chasing and gift giving are slang terms that exist in the aids community for people deliberately spreading/seeking AIDs, a fucking terminal illness.

Such people are not right in the head.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:30 am

Go watch this shit:

Know your enemy.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:04 am
Can we make this thread about dumb leftist business ideas? Because this reminds me of the idiots trying to create an Anti-Trump hotel.
Basically, it's an anti-Trump hotel. So, it's a shithole and they blast anti-Trump messages 1984 style on the telescreens TVs pretty much all day
Absolutely fantastic idea. Slash your potential customer base in half just for the fuck of it.
Go to a Trump hotel and you'll be treated well. I bet nobody will ask you about your political alignment ever. You can be whatever you want to be in private.
Shit, you think I fly a Reichskriegsflagge in front of my place and tell people that we could use a good twenty years of hard white nationalist fascism in this nation? People don't want to hear any of that shit when they want to buy a can of peaches and a pack of smokes. Likewise, if I'm on a holiday you best not bother me with politics. Any politics. I want to get shitfaced in the city and visit the spa the next morning. Fuck your politics!

Realistically, they are instantly out of 3/4 of customers right from the basic premise. Commies can't into economics and blame their stupidity on the system. Watch them drown in shit two years in when the IRS comes around.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:00 am

This is why people were upset with all the NFagL players kneeing and shit. They paid for an event and they wanted to sit down and enjoy the thing they paid for without hearing retarded political sperge (or seeing it.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:26 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:16 am
what if one of these vindictive little shits spits in your food or slashes their arm open and bleeds all over it.
Spit wouldn't really affect you. It'd be disgusting, no doubt, but that's not how HIV works. Blood, however, would. Even working a Bakery where I rarely touch super sharp blades and work with a lot of cardboard has left my fingers bleeding in odd places without me noticing. It gets worse the more you have to cut and shape things when working with food. One person cutting some vegetables and not noticing the tiny cut on their finger and you eating it and happening to bite your cheek in the process of chewing and you're done, son.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:04 am
I'd love to see this go through and these same idiots protest an anti-[insert their chosen presidential candidate] that someone else puts up during the next presidential election period. It'd be a bit of delicious hypocrisy.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger