Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 33916
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:29 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:58 am
Then why can't I envision catgirls? This sucks.
Because your sin and punishment is being a weeb. You don't deserve catgirls and you know it.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5099
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: WA, USA

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:25 am

M. Manson's problem is that only damaged women would want to be with him. He's like a psycho-bitch magnet.
お前はもう死んでいる。

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15374
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by mad bum » Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:29 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:58 am
Then why can't I envision catgirls? This sucks.
Because your sin and punishment is being a weeb. You don't deserve catgirls and you know it.
TFW we'll never have genetically made catgirls in our lifetimes. Why live bros.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6342
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:49 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:29 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:58 am
Then why can't I envision catgirls? This sucks.
Because your sin and punishment is being a weeb. You don't deserve catgirls and you know it.
TFW we'll never have genetically made catgirls in our lifetimes. Why live bros.
Thank goodness for that! Because in 3D they'd look like this:
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:00 pm

Isn't Evan Rachel Wood famous because she wrote and starred in a movie about being a slut when she was 14? Seriously, stop believing anything women say and 90% of the world's problems will just go away.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 2435
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:20 am

You're confusing her with Nikki Reed, she wrote Thirteen, but I see your point.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:39 am
Remember when CuckTurdginson used to post once in a while?

User avatar
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5099
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm
Location: WA, USA

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:40 am

If Marilyn Manson was abusive, wouldn't Rose McGowan have experienced it too and been screaming at the top of her lungs about it?
お前はもう死んでいる。

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6714
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:45 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:21 pm
Thank goodness for that! Because in 3D they'd look like this:
SpoilerShow
Image
How quickly we forget.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:29 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:58 am
Then why can't I envision catgirls? This sucks.
Because your sin and punishment is being a weeb.
Being a weeb can't be a punishment if jizzing to drawings is less harmful than having gf.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 31015
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Some punishments are just more punishing than others.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:21 pm
Thank goodness for that! Because in 3D they'd look like this:
SpoilerShow
Image
That is just baka gaijin once again screwing up where Glorious Nihon will succeed. Just you wait.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests