Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28475
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:14 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:41 pm
If he really cared about abusers being brought to justice he shouldn't be charging anything
Exactly.
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:10 pm
but Harvey did not rape them.
Being a big Pedowood yid he's guaranteed to have raped plenty of children so I'm fine with him getting locked up. Doesn't really matter what for. He's guaranteed to have earned it in some way.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7437
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by CIANigger » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:14 am
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:41 pm
If he really cared about abusers being brought to justice he shouldn't be charging anything
Exactly.
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:10 pm
but Harvey did not rape them.
Being a big Pedowood yid he's guaranteed to have raped plenty of children so I'm fine with him getting locked up. Doesn't really matter what for. He's guaranteed to have earned it in some way.
Totally lol. All the women accusing him though? He had connections, they had pussy. He never needed to force himself on them. They came to him ready to fuck for those roles.
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28475
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:34 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:18 pm
All the women accusing him though? He had connections, they had pussy. He never needed to force himself on them. They came to him ready to fuck for those roles.
Yeah, they suddenly pretend as if the "casting couch" and sucking dick for favours hasn't been a thing since forever.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7437
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by CIANigger » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:34 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:18 pm
All the women accusing him though? He had connections, they had pussy. He never needed to force himself on them. They came to him ready to fuck for those roles.
Yeah, they suddenly pretend as if the "casting couch" and sucking dick for favours hasn't been a thing since forever.
I mean, I've had my dick sucked just so I would give her a place to sleep and avoid her life problems. Women do anything to avoid responsibility.
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:30 am

The quote that says “Charlie Sheen put crisco on my butt and raped me between two trailers in broad daylight” is hilarious.

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7437
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by CIANigger » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:24 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:30 am
The quote that says “Charlie Sheen put crisco on my butt and raped me between two trailers in broad daylight” is hilarious.
That got a genuine chuckle out of me. Wish I could tell people why I'm laughing. Shitposter life is lonely IRL
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show
Image

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 2244
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:19 am

I don't get it. What is with these people and butter?
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23468
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:41 pm

They like to eat.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28475
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:30 pm

Must be fans of Swadia in Mount & Blade.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:49 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:19 am
I don't get it. What is with these people and butter?
Hot sauce ain’t for everybody.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests