Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:34 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:02 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:00 am
Haven't listened to this yet, but allegations about Shuki Levy and Haim Saban:
Video is unavailable.
I am still able to watch the video. In the description it says it's an "Age-restricted video (requested by uploader)". Maybe you need to be logged in to watch it?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:06 pm

Universal fired this guy after he was metoo'ed. He sued Universal and won, getting a bunch of money and a legal statement that he didn't rape anyone, etc. This is also the guy that made up a fake movie critic to praise "A Knight's Tale".

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:34 am
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:02 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:00 am
Haven't listened to this yet, but allegations about Shuki Levy and Haim Saban:
Video is unavailable.
I am still able to watch the video. In the description it says it's an "Age-restricted video (requested by uploader)". Maybe you need to be logged in to watch it?
They smashed prime Sarah Brown, eh? Gud get, bros.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11143
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by mad bum » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:06 pm
Universal fired this guy after he was metoo'ed. He sued Universal and won, getting a bunch of money and a legal statement that he didn't rape anyone, etc. This is also the guy that made up a fake movie critic to praise "A Knight's Tale".
Meanwhile big dick Vic can't get anything. Maybe he should of lived in commiefornia.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:15 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 am
Meanwhile big dick Vic can't get anything. Maybe he should of lived in commiefornia.
A former Hollywood exec can also afford a better lawyer than a drunken bungler like Ty Beard.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:33 am

A Hollywood exec is also a long nosed tribesman and is therefore immune to consequences because the judicial system is ran by his kinsmen.
Also I think Vic was already from California.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4941
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:23 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:31 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:06 pm
Universal fired this guy after he was metoo'ed. He sued Universal and won, getting a bunch of money and a legal statement that he didn't rape anyone, etc. This is also the guy that made up a fake movie critic to praise "A Knight's Tale".
Meanwhile big dick Vic can't get anything. Maybe he should of STAYED in commiefornia.
FTFY, he moved to Texas and then all this shit happened. He was going to get a director job at Funimation and they put the hit on him to prevent that.

No wonder Vic clearly hates Sabat, he's the clear ringleader and he knows it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:52 am

One of Weinstein's accuser's stories is falling apart.

This is from a few days ago... Then she said she was in a consensual relationship with Weinstein on and off in between the various rapes.

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1850
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:58 pm

>women screw up their own movement

What un unexpected surprise.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9648
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:44 am

Fucking whores fucking everything up
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:55 pm
Let's be real: it was the anniversary game that Sonic deserved. A celebration of everything that makes the series what it is. Unbridled autism, failure and incompetence.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests