Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19201
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:06 am

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:32 am
As if he couldn't make himself any more irrelevant.
I see this more as trying to get some relevance back by being talked about. Something that shouldn't happen in this century anymore.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4180
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:21 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:06 am
mad bum wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:32 am
As if he couldn't make himself any more irrelevant.
I see this more as trying to get some relevance back by being talked about. Something that shouldn't happen in this century anymore.
With Youtube he has become worthless, he was only popular because no one else could do what he did unless it was some home movies crap for your 5 friends. Now anyone can do it.
No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
- Socrates

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19201
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:00 pm

I bet he's mad about shit like "Epic Rap Battles" making Ironman numbers while nobody remembers who he is.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:02 pm

Dare to be Stupid was a good song. Devo BTFO.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2676
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:00 pm
I bet he's mad about shit like "Epic Rap Battles" making Ironman numbers while nobody remembers who he is.
He used Epic Rap Battles to promote his latest album, if I remember correctly.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:19 pm

Sad we never got to see Epic Rape Battles starring JewWario.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19201
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:32 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:11 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:00 pm
I bet he's mad about shit like "Epic Rap Battles" making Ironman numbers while nobody remembers who he is.
He used Epic Rap Battles to promote his latest album, if I remember correctly.
If you can't beat them...
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 1143
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:34 pm

He'll always have special oldfag status simply because he was the first to do it for a long time.
Same with the MST3K guys, even though most of their newer fans couldn't pick them out of a lineup.

He does also have some talent still. And has rolled with the times with remarkable longevity.
But, yeah, it's still kind of sad to see him have to make appearances on Game Grumps and VH1 specials.
There must be times when he thinks to himself: "man, I used to have my own TV show. Who are these guys?"


UPDATE: More pedo news!

**Sundance Film Festival Co-Founder Gets Six Years to Life in Sex Abuse Case
https://www.apnews.com/421594f114cf4f5fbd7acb41cdf47c9f

**Former Disney star Bella Thorne claims she was “molested” and “physically abused” during her years as a child actress in the entertainment industry, and those around her did nothing about it.

...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:28 pm

Sigh. Bella's nasty as hell but she was the only logical ChinaWood slut to follow Maitlan Ward into celebporn.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9097
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:59 am

"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests