Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
ban
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by ban » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:04 pm

You say that as if this is Serial Experiment Lain and the former alies are the programmers of those kind of manufactured people, worrying that if they decide to go against their programming they'll become omnipotent and omnipresent like Lain. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19202
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:20 pm

ban wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:04 pm
You say that as if this is Serial Experiment Lain
This is not the Death Stranding thread.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
ban
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:32 pm
Location: Banana Islands, Butthort Street 666
Contact:

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by ban » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:10 pm

But Kojimbo is Hollywood now, so I guess this still counts. :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19202
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:09 pm

ban wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:10 pm
But Kojimbo is Hollywood now, so I guess this still counts. :lol:
Now if only the rape part of the title would also apply to him.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:09 pm
ban wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:10 pm
But Kojimbo is Hollywood now, so I guess this still counts. :lol:
Now if only the rape part of the title would also apply to him.
He's Japanese, so you know he fantasizes about it.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19202
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:46 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:09 pm
ban wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:10 pm
But Kojimbo is Hollywood now, so I guess this still counts. :lol:
Now if only the rape part of the title would also apply to him.
He's Japanese, so you know he fantasizes about it.
But likely not being on the receiving end.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15583
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:20 pm

How should you know if he doesn't have a fine waifudom doujin collection?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19202
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:51 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:20 pm
How should you know if he doesn't have a fine waifudom doujin collection?
1. He's a faggot.
2. He's a Hollywood faggot.
He'd make VNs and not """"video games"""" if he was a regular nip.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt


User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9097
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:32 am

As if he couldn't make himself any more irrelevant.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest