Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:03 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:08 pm
Reminds me of JLaw bitching about not getting paid as much as the men in that weird 70s movie a few years back. She even admitted that the men all went and negotiated higher fees while she just expected to be paid the same.
I remember that shit. Apparently JLaw got paid more per day for her work on that film than Christian Bale or Bradley Cooper. Considering that she was in considerably less of the movie compared to those two or Amy Adams, I'd say she got paid more than her fair share.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:12 am

Whatever that sci-fi flop she was in with Chris Pratt, her salary was dwarfed his. They paid her a ton of money because muh femininism. I'm kind of glad her shit is bombing lately. I suppose if her career sinks far enough she'll join #meagain about the time she consented to sex with in exchange for stardom got raped by Weinstein.
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:38 am

JLol is a disgusting pig.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:52 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:12 am
Whatever that sci-fi flop she was in with Chris Pratt, her salary was many dwarfed his. They paid her a ton of money because muh femininism. I'm kind of glad her shit is bombing lately. I suppose if her career sinks far enough she'll join #meagain about the time she consented to sex with in exchange for stardom got raped by Weinstein.
I'm surprised she hasn't joined #meagain already
1) We know she's a whore. Indisputable photographic evidence
2) We can conjecture that she whored herself out for parts, given the way her career sprung up so suddenly
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Anybody have this "Shitty Media Men" List?
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... rd-1073926
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:42 am

I can't seem to find it on my two minute Yandex search. I remember that No Agenda read a few names off the list and the only one that stuck out to me was Viewtiful Joe Berenstein from Buzzfeed, the one who conspired with Brett Gelman to cancel MDE World Piece.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:56 am

The Liberal hivemind has decided to forgive Dan Harmon because he sticks with the agenda.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:06 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:56 am
The Liberal hivemind has decided to forgive Dan Harmon because he sticks with the agenda.
I bet it's because they need him to control Rick and Morty so they can influence the youth. The other guy is drinking himself to death because he created something his buddies on 4chan hate so he is not paying attention, they know he is too important in "the culture war".
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:30 am

There are a bunch of articles on Steven Seagal all over. Too many, various accusers. There's been stories about this guy for years.

Mr. Ponytail raped a Mormon virgin
https://www.thewrap.com/steven-seagal-r ... ola-davis/
LAPD Opens Sexual Assault Investigation Into Steven Seagal
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... al-1074150
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:42 pm

So, the most corrupt police force in the history of the world is opening up an investigation. OMG, NOE!!

And fuck Megan Ganz. If all she wanted was an apology for feeling uncomfortable then she should have talked to him privately and not shared his business with the entire fucking world. Women truly have no shame or sense of honor.