Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:32 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:08 pm
They say he was really onto dem lady Hobbit actresses...
No he fucked Frodo.

Anyway he'll get #meagain'd when Amazon's series comes out. Too many people still like the Peter Jackson movies, gotta ruin them to make room for black tranny elves.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:42 pm

You'll be pleasantly surprised to know that trans elves of color are absolutely supported by the source material.
SpoilerShow
They're called "orcs". Even went through race-affirming surgeries and everything.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:25 pm

Ugh. This Leaving Neverland documentary is really hard to get through. So gross and creepy. And you just want to scream at these starstruck parents that fell for Wacko Jacko's tricks.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:29 pm

Dunno why they're making documentaries about Jacko now, as opposed to when he was alive and they could have actually done something about him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:34 pm

Anything to distract from current politics for a while.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:29 pm
Dunno why they're making documentaries about Jacko now, as opposed to when he was alive and they could have actually done something about him
I'm fine with it because we've got a whole generation that doesn't know what kind of creep he was. Plus his idiot fans that live in denial.
I wish they had done something about it when he was alive, but he had everyone paid off. It was impossible to convict him and California juries are too stupid, especially the black juries.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:34 pm
Anything to distract from current politics for a while.
But it is current politics. It's all this Me Too shit. If Michael Jackson hurt you so bad, why didn't you go to the police when he was alive? Why are we hearing about this now?
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 pm
I'm fine with it because we've got a whole generation that doesn't know what kind of creep he was.
Everyone knows what kind of creep he was. They were making paedophile jokes about him when he died. Long before that too.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:42 pm
It was impossible to convict him and California juries are too stupid, especially the black juries.
The reason they didn't convict him was that the two people who actually brought charges against him were full of shit. The second boy in particular was clearly coached.
These are exactly the kind of accusations these people should have been making before those cases fell apart. But no, they took his money and kept their mouths shut and now that Michael's long dead and the Michael Jackson money has dried up they're trying to get more money and attention by playing the victim for the public.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:52 pm

You know, I'm starting to think theres something wrong with these "black" people...

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:02 pm

A white jury would have done exactly the same thing. It's generally difficult to convict a famous celebrity of a heinous crime. My man Mike Tyson is the only example I can think of
Kugelfisch wrote:

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:05 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.