Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:10 pm

On Maddox's show she claimed multiple times that "nerds kill women every day". Add the pronouns in her Twitter profile and I think it's clear that this is someone who would never exaggerate victimhood for attention or to push a political agenda.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:58 pm

Well, if you read her accusation you'll note that she's not actually alleging anything specific. She certainly isn't naming any dates, places or people, just in case they contradict her claims.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:03 pm

Did Max win the lottery recently or something? They don't do this vague accusing shit unless there's something to gain by it.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Well, based on what involved people are saying on foxdick, they just want his career.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:06 pm
Well, based on what involved people are saying on foxdick, they just want his "career."

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:10 pm
On Maddox's show she claimed multiple times that "nerds kill women every day".
Is that the SJW-approved way to refer to "Muslims" and/or "Indians"?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:54 am

Ah yes, nice and super vague. Landis, for what a good goy he is, for what a pedowood insider he is, for what an ally he is, has spoken out against #meagain before and I believe that's the sin they want to lynch him for.
Not even a mention about anything sexual or something. Just "torture" which to those bitches can be absolutely everything.
I do hate sticking up for Landis but I'd hate even more supporting this kind of bullshit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:54 am
Landis, for what a good goy he is, for what a pedowood insider he is, for what an ally he is, has spoken out against #meagain before and I believe that's the sin they want to lynch him for.
Absolutely. Read his Wikipedia and you can see exactly where they're coming from. 'Misogynist accusations' because calling their shittily written characters 'Mary Sues' is misogynist now apparently, and I believe in the section about sexual misconduct claims there's a quote in there from Zoe 'The Cunt' Quinn, which should tell any observer with even a glancing familiarity with her exactly what's going on.
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:14 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:54 am
Landis, for what a good goy he is, for what a pedowood insider he is, for what an ally he is, has spoken out against #meagain before and I believe that's the sin they want to lynch him for.
Absolutely. Read his Wikipedia and you can see exactly where they're coming from. 'Misogynist accusations' because calling their shittily written characters 'Mary Sues' is misogynist now apparently, and I believe in the section about sexual misconduct claims there's a quote in there from Zoe 'The Cunt' Quinn, which should tell any observer with even a glancing familiarity with her exactly what's going on.
Yeah. Landis is a spoiled brat manchild who only has a career because of nepotism but all the things they hate him for are all the things he did right.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:19 pm
Yeah. Landis is a spoiled brat manchild who only has a career because of nepotism but all the things they hate him for are all the things he did right.
Makes me think of Louie C.K. I was so happy his career was finally being dismantled but they went after him for gay shit that didn't matter and not because he started to suck ass professionally.