Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:26 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:47 am
Allegations allegations. Let's see some evidence.

Reminder that Lady Gaga worked with him and had no problem with the rumors until it became advantageous to throw him under the bus. Never trust women or the French.
She also starred in the remake of pedophile Jon Peters' A Star Is Born.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:39 am

Guest wrote:
Allegations allegations. Let's see some evidence.
He literally filmed most of his encounters. He married the under age Aaliyah so there's literally a paper trail as well.
Guest wrote:
Reminder that Lady Gaga worked with him and had no problem with the rumors until it became advantageous to throw him under the bus. Never trust women or the French.
They were more than rumours at that point, him being on trial for sex with minors. Gaga throwing him under the bus now despite knowing full well what he was when they worked together is more evidence that she's simply a piece of shit than it is of R Kelly's supposed innocence, which you've got to be pretty special to believe in at this point.

Remember that most of them not only continued to work with Roman Polanski but actually made the pilgrimage to France or wherever he lives to do so, despite him having been convicted of raping a minor and then fleeing the jurisdiction.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:43 am

One might say that Vic's real crime in their eyes was that he didn't actually do anything :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:43 am
One might say that Vic's real crime in their eyes was that he didn't actually do anything :lol:
That and him being attracted to legal adult women.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:14 am

Forgotten Bond "person" Gemma Arterton got Fappened. Apparently unbearable wokeness isn't a cure for being a slut.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:14 am
Forgotten Bond "person" Gemma Arterton got Fappened. Apparently unbearable wokeness isn't a cure for being a slut.
The two often go hand in hand. Like evangelical ministers being cokehead closet cases, but at least they have the decency to hide it and be ashamed of it.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:49 am

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/a3x4 ... -the-press

I find it interesting how little press this gets. Like every so often I'll read one of these articles and it'll just die off, and what I think is interesting is the stuff you hear a lot of self-described SJW's saying, like the "of course its consensual, look at him" that we've been saying about Vic.

I would need to dig, but I think there was a MeAgain campaign against Clooney early in the movement's inception (I actually think it's in this thread) that died pretty quickly. The unwritten implication seems to be that you're allowed to be a Chad if your politics are proper. Its interesting to me.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:21 pm

I dunno about that. I think they're out to bag as big of trophies as they can. Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey are both hardcore shitlibs, and they were the biggest targets of this.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Your actions are A-Ok as long as the effective power level of the people who want to backstab you is lower than the effective power level of your "allies".
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:54 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:21 pm
I dunno about that. I think they're out to bag as big of trophies as they can. Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey are both hardcore shitlibs, and they were the biggest targets of this.
Yeah remind me, how much time did either of them get in jail? Meanwhile, Cosbynigger, who has voiced wrongthink in the past, is going to die in a prison cell.