Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:51 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:47 pm
https://variety.com/2020/film/news/ray- ... 234695831/

Will we finally be rid of Whedon once and for all?
'Cause a black guy said he was mean? I don't think so, unless it just reminds people about all his casting couch stuff. (Like when everybody forgot about the Bill Cosby rape allegations until he told black kids to pull their pants up.)
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:15 am
Josh "Faggot Josh" Whedon hasn't been getting many films in recent years. His last I think was JL which was a complete shitshow, before that was Ultron.
It's actually JOSS "Faggot JOSS" Whedon. I've only heard the name "Joss" associated with this guy, but apparently others have it, too. Apparently (if the chart on that page is to be believed) after this guy got popular more idiots started giving their kids this name. Those kids are probably going, "uh...yeah, my name is 'Josh'" or going by their middle names.

Re: Adam "Rape Blob" Savage

I can't find it now, but I saw a comment on some webpage where someone reported this news as "Adam Savage BUSTED his sister's hymen!" :lol:

Seriously, though, if anyone finds evidence of him saying anything like "believe all women" or any of those hashtags like "me too", etc., please share them here (and archive them on archive.is or similar sites). I tried using a search engine but I can't find anything. I'm sure he probably scrubbed his twitter of any posts using those hash tags if he has used them in the past. If I had more free time I would archive every male feminist (or at least famous ones) tweet about believing women unconditionally for just such an occasion.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:51 am
Seriously, though, if anyone finds evidence of him saying anything like "believe all women" or any of those hashtags like "me too", etc., please share them here (and archive them on archive.is or similar sites)
Best I could do. Had to sift through a lot of cuck faggotry, he really is the male feminist stereotype https://archive.vn/BliL6
https://archive.vn/LnPVK
I went to archive these two and found they'd already been archived so clearly someone thinking along the same lines

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 am
he really is the male feminist stereotype
That's the only proof I need that he did it (by it I mean he fucked his sister). Its more conclusive than a videotape of said sister fisting could ever be.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:47 pm

お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:55 pm

We need a raping blob to go in our pantheon of quality screen names like rapeman or rapeculture.
I'd have thought raping blob was a reference to the diabetic man in any other context.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:55 pm
We need a raping blob to go in our pantheon of quality screen names like rapeman or rapeculture.
I'd have thought raping blob was a reference to the diabetic man in any other context.
It could work both ways

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:30 pm

Fun fact, Jamie and Adam aren't and weren't friends.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:30 pm
Can't imagine why.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:32 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:30 pm
Can't imagine why.
You'd think a self-loathing ginger SJW would be the perfect match with a gun nut, right?
The producer of the show initially wanted to create drama on set to tap into the Orange County Chopper audience. However, despite not liking each other, they were professional enough to not go that route.
I'm sure today Adam would be all too happy to sperg out on set.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:08 am

Probably why they ended the show years ago.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.