Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:03 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:41 pm
I looked it up and the two of them went on tour together
Looks very Reddit. Imagine wanting to see INs live.
Indeed. Surprised it wasn't just a TEDx presentation.
Is Spoony dead yet?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:03 pm

Rose McGowan has accused director Alexander Payne of boning her when she was fifteen in the late 80's. Claiming she doesn't want to destroy.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:58 pm

Interesting to see how it plays out. She got cast out of MeToo despite being one of OG bitches, so we'll see if she gets listened to and believed.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:06 am

I also learned that Asia Argento managed to get herself uncancelled by threatening to sue McGowan - and it worked, she caved. It really is all about cancelling the hwite man.

What I'm wondering is whether she lied about her age or not - women do that shit all the time, its why smashing chicks under 21 is a shit idea.

She's also accusing Alyssa Milano of creating a toxic work environment on "Charmed" - wants that attention something fierce.
ebin namefag wrote:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:56 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:06 am
I also learned that Asia Argento managed to get herself uncancelled by threatening to sue McGowan - and it worked, she caved. It really is all about cancelling the hwite man.

What I'm wondering is whether she lied about her age or not - women do that shit all the time, its why smashing chicks under 21 is a shit idea.

She's also accusing Alyssa Milano of creating a toxic work environment on "Charmed" - wants that attention something fierce.
Notice how the trifecta of MeAgain couldn't even stand together and have all turned on eachother. Women.
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:38 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:06 am
It's, like, about creating a balance in privilege.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:24 pm

I could've sworn that Lindsay Ellis tried metooing Payne a few years ago, but I can't find any sources. Anyone else remember this?

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:48 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:24 pm
I could've sworn that Lindsay Ellis tried metooing Payne a few years ago, but I can't find any sources. Anyone else remember this?
drisko wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:56 am
When #meagain started, she told a story about being harassed by a guy who won two Oscar's and that's why she never worked in the industry. When asked who it was, she told people we wouldn't know him. He goes to a different school. In Canada.
FYI, Payne won two Oscars

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:21 am

Joss Whedon's a dick, but he hasn't been accused by Eliza Dushku yet so he can't be too much of a pest. She accused the True Lies stunt coordinator of using her like a hand puppet when she was a young teen, then accused Michael Weatherly of sexually harrassing her after she got fired from Bull. Whedon literally created a show (Dollhouse) just so he could treat her like a sex puppet.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:24 pm
Sounds about right - don't remember the exact quote, though.

Payne helps fund an art theater here - we'll see if these MeAgain twerps get that shuttered. Serves us right for being wasteland mayo ghouls, I suppose. :lol:
ebin namefag wrote: