Hollywood Rape General

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:49 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:19 am
I don't get it. What is with these people and butter?
Hot sauce ain’t for everybody.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 24992
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:16 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:49 am
Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:19 am
I don't get it. What is with these people and butter?
Hot sauce ain’t for everybody.
Don't tell Hilldawg.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4681
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:17 pm

Weinstein has the WuFlu.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 24992
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:47 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:17 pm
Weinstein has the WuFlu.
Let's see if he's really as sick as he pretended to be with his Shekel stroller.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1012
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:57 pm

https://www.pastemagazine.com/politics/ ... ual-assau/

Sleepy Joe has been #MeAgained. CNN suspiciously quiet.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 24992
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:15 pm

Touchy feely children fondler Biden has been outed for years now. The shitlib media didn't care then so why would they care now?
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1012
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:20 pm

I think the Bernie Bros are trying to meme this specific allegation into reality.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 24992
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:22 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:20 pm
I think the Bernie Bros are trying to meme this specific allegation into reality.
Good news for plebbit, who will make bank from all the gold they will gift each other.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Good to know the people most incapable of memeing are in charge of this.

Vaporwear
Posts: 846
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:48 am

Re: Hollywood Rape General

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:05 am

I’m glad Biden’s a rapist, this means he’s got a great chance of becoming President. Hell, women didn’t mind when Bill Clinton and Donald Trump raped a bunch of bitches, in fact it seems that they love that shit, maybe they like it when a man asserts dominance and takes what he wants.

At the same time this bitch is a #meagain liar so she can go get “raped” in the butthole, that lying whore. She’s probably just upset that he didn’t promote her 30 years ago or some shit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests