List Shit Channels

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: List Shit Channels

Post by mad bum » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:22 pm

Reminds me of TF2 channels who literally have nothing to talk about so they bring up the same pointless shit over and over again.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:15 am

Oh, how happy they must've felt during the fabled MLP Hat Scandal.

It's amazing how you can even think of building your entire "career" around a single product, in a market that gets flooded with overhyped shit every month.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:55 pm

It can work out if the game is large enough, has enough staying power, you've got charisma and you're willing to jump ship at the right time.
It worked for Day9. He doesn't do Starcraft stuff anymore because that's dead but he's still a Blizzdrone.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

conchncoral

Post by conchncoral » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:44 am

with a lot of modern multiplayer games being marketed and developed the way they are I can see how some people now can make videos playing just one game. (overwatch, destiny, all that kinda shit). Doesn't make them any less shit though.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:51 am

To quote Fishmob, a very shit early 2000s German hip hop band:
"Solang die Leute kaufen bleiben die Lieder immer gleich. Mann, bin ich scheiße aber dafür bin ich reich!"
As long as the people buy the songs remain the same. Man, I'm shit but at least I'm rich!

The streamer mindset.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:51 am
The internet nobody mindset.
Ftfy.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Super Best Friends Play because of, among other things, their Walking Dead season 1 and 2 let's play, they were hate filled retarded hypocrites. Whoever suggested them ehem when i was looking for gaming channels, fuck you
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Stranger

Post by Stranger » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Were they playing the Telltale Walking Dead games (are there other ones, even?)? Because I can understand being hate filled while playing those. They're terrible. You don't even get to make real choices.
"I currently have 274 pounds of lean mass. My nurse explained that since she'd just seen me walk a quarter mile that I basically was ripped underneath all of this fat." - Arnold Boogienigger

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:26 am

Stranger wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:50 pm
Were they playing the Telltale Walking Dead games (are there other ones, even?)? Because I can understand being hate filled while playing those. They're terrible. You don't even get to make real choices.
Nah that wasn't the problem, the problem is a character (Kenny) treats the MC of season differently based on a hidden score and one of the big point is another character (Larry), who tried to you killed and to throw Kenny mentally ill kid to the zombies because he thought the kid was bitten, starts getting a heart attack. Now in TWD you turn automatically into a zombie not long after if your head is intact and they also don't have the medicine to save him now or later, kill him by crushing Larry head with a saltlick so the group, whho was imprisoned by freaking cannibals, is not stuck in a room with a zombie built an american football player. They then let they're hatred for Kenhy to justify being complete assholes: Celebrating killing Kenny kid (in game it was a mercy kill because at that points months after the false scare he did get bitten), spending pretty much the whole of season being utter assholes to Kenny and then there was season 2
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:43 am

Charlar wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:49 pm
Super Best Friends Play because of, among other things, their Walking Dead season 1 and 2 let's play, they were hate filled retarded hypocrites. Whoever suggested them ehem when i was looking for gaming channels, fuck you
There's your problem. Telltale products are not games.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome