MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.
User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 1253
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by RedLine » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:31 pm
It's a standard mgtow party line parroted to them by pick up artists like RooshV, and of course they swallow it wholesale. They repeat the forced meme that foreign women are "superior" to the disgusting feminists in le ebil western culture.
It's a meme but I do know of 4 guys that are married to women they met in Asia. They aren't supermodel catgirls or anything but I do think they are more attractive and "nicer" (at least outwardly) compared to what they would have got among the US female population.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 14730
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:54 pm
Women are bad. Anybody who want gf is mentally ill and should be shot with nail gun.
Men aren't bad for wanting a gf or wife. What makes them bad is when they take their pussy lust too far and start simping.

I hope the 4 guys who married asians are making good money and aren't in the honeymoon phase still.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

User avatar
Guest

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:33 pm

RedLine wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:30 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:31 pm
It's a standard mgtow party line parroted to them by pick up artists like RooshV, and of course they swallow it wholesale. They repeat the forced meme that foreign women are "superior" to the disgusting feminists in le ebil western culture.
It's a meme but I do know of 4 guys that are married to women they met in Asia. They aren't supermodel catgirls or anything but I do think they are more attractive and "nicer" (at least outwardly) compared to what they would have got among the US female population.
White women like to destroy themselves.

User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 5850
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Poonoo » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:38 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:31 pm
They repeat the forced meme that foreign women are "superior" to the disgusting feminists in le ebil western culture.
I haven't seen that in MGTOW, what Sandman is doing is merely shilling for something like he always does since like you said, he is in this solely for the money at this point. I don't think he gives two shits about MGTOW anymore and it's merely a side business.

As for the "foreign women are better" thing MGTOWs apply the NAWALT thing to them too from what I have seen. Even RGE, being the weeb that he is, has warned that Japanese women can appear to be perfect girlfriends but become chronic naggers once you marry them, hence why Japanese men embrace 2D instead :lol: . He has said ChiChi in Dragonball perfectly encapsulates what they are like before and after marriage.
Do you think buddhist monks sit around and talk among themselves about which women make the best wives? MGTOW are well aware their gay little creed is not binding,
MGTOW is a total fucking cope. Once channel that is blowing up called Think Before You Sleep, I can't for the life of me find which video it was but he straight up said it was not normal for people to not want to have kids since it makes no evolutionary sense. It was interesting because even though it was mainly about women acting like they didn't want them while having dogs and cats around to compensate he admitted that he wants kids too but it will be hard for him to cope with the fact that he can't do that in the current climate.

That took a LOT of balls and I respect him for that since he is the first MGTOW ever to admit that he is coping with not being able to have a family, so many of them are fucking fronting pretending they are perfectly happy being bachelors even though all they fucking talk about is how shitty women are FOR YEARS. NO LITTLE MGTOW, you are NOT doing fine, you are lonely as shit and depressed as hell that women aren't what you thought they would be. The only ones who are truly happy are the ones who stop talking about it like RazorbladeKandy, Barbarossa and RGE (he mostly talks about nerd shit and barely brings up MGTOW topics, he truly did get over it), the others are coping big time if all they do is talk about it or they are simply grifters like Sandman.
which is why faggots like Paul Elam have tried to argue you can be MGTOW and MARRIED at the same time without any conflict of interest.\
Paul Elam was full of shit and just wanted that sweet acronym because the MRA label was tainted. And the phrase "Men's rights" sounds retarded as fuck to a normie, "Men Going Their Own Way" implies some sort of alternative and liberating lifestyle which sounds more attractive at first glance, and first impressions count. Paul knew that and wanted to co-opt it like SJWs co-opt everything, don't think for a damn second that hack cunt was making some type of intellectual point.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:30 pm
They aren't supermodel catgirls or anything but I do think they are more attractive and "nicer" (at least outwardly) compared to what they would have got among the US female population.
It depends on the woman and if it does work out it is pure luck. Usually they know how to play the part of the perfect GF perfectly but once they have them wrapped up they go insanely fucking cold and get downright abusive. The stereotype of them turning into this constantly angry looking tiger mom bitch while the white beta is even more miserable than he used to be exists for a reason, though in public they know how to act fake.

It is still possible but a lot of Asian countries have their version of "Gaijin Hunters".
Long sperg about MBTI and MGTOWsShow
Lately I have been looking into MBTI shit that I heard about over a decade ago and it is extremely obvious what is happening in MGTOW. MGTOWs are almost all INTJs (as are most people in sperg communities like this one since it the personality type is very similar to high functioning autism), the entire fucking philosophy lines up with their personality perfectly:

1. Risk aversion
Being worried about divorce and being MeToo'd.

2. Constantly thinking the world is going to shit
INTJs tend to think of the future a lot, and many MGTOWs talk about how the current culture will lead to a big collapse.

3. Somehow being optimistic despite that
MGTOW does have a self help element to it by encouraging men to at least live a happy and healthy bachelor life and accomplish personal goals, but to avoid serious relationships with women. They aren't complete doomer faggots like Jim. INTJs have this weird contradiction about being positive despite knowing about impending doom.

4. Extremely individualistic
It's in the MGTOW acronym.

5. Are usually Libertarians
Find me a MGTOW that isn't a Lolbertarian and I will find you a unicorn.

And the way they bitch about "the nature of women" is actually them complaining about the worst aspects of their ideal type, the ENFP. ENFPs are the most likely to be slutty and are prone to having BPD, this video is a prime example of how bad the ENFP can get when they have no boundaries set and act entirely on their impulses:



Male ENFPs are prone to cheating and sleeping around as much as the women are. Big Dick Vic is a prime example of that since he cheated on his fiance and had issues dealing with his sex addiction, and the reason he gives off a gay vibe is that your stereotypical gay guy is an ENFP.

The reason I bring this up is that they constantly talk about "body counts" of women, while women are sleeping around way more in general the ENFP women would be doing it way more often since they are naturally flirty even when they don't mean to. MGTOWs also talk about issues with pair bonding, and again ENFP's have a habit of getting in the honeymoon phase extremely god damn quickly (as in when they first meet someone) but get really bored once that phase is over and they have figured someone out. This song Tictac posted ages ago on a prior version of DHI shows what it's like in a relationship once the honyemoon phase is over and the relationship matures, ENFPs have a habit of bailing when it gets that serious so they can chase more butterflies and play with their shiny new toy:



A stereotype of ENFPs is that they can act like Manic Pixie Dream girls. What does your typical animu waifu act like? A Manic Pixie Dream Girl, in so much anime some socially awkward stoic guy is constantly being fawned over and touched by some manic pixie dream girl who loves him instantly. When you see so many MGTOWs talk about abandoning 3D women for 2D unironically it's because your typical anime waifu acts like an over the top ENFP that naturally attracted the over the top (AKA Autistic) INTJ.

The interesting thing you are seeing is women like Chelsea Van Valkenberg and that Cinnpie bitch in the Smash community infiltrating autistic communities and sleeping around like crazy. A fucked up INTJ is a total fucking shut-in NEET who never goes outside (so 90% of our user base :lol: ) and a fucked up ENFP is some crazy, slutty SJW bitch with BPD, and the crazy thing is that these crazy ENFPs are actively seeking out attention and sex from loser INTJs in a really warped way.

Once I looked into the MBTI typing one of the first things I noticed is how much fucking subconscious shit is going on in the whole MGTOW thing. It's not just INTJs though, Nick Rekieta's friend Drexel is an ENTP and their ideal type is the INFJ who used to be the really intelligent but extremely quite and sensitive church girl. Now, the INFJ is the frumpy twitter SJW who is likely to be politically radical and very emotional about it (not Antifa though, they are ENFJs). Drexel keeps rambling on about ideal women being pure 18 year old virgins who have been untouched, which isn't an all that common belief with most MGTOWs (they just don't want them to be TOO degenerate) but again Drexel is subconsciously frustrated that his ideal type is an angry SJW commie and not the pure sweet church girl of his dreams. None of them realise they are doing this and project these insecurities of their type being corrupted onto every woman, it's so damn obvious once you look into the personality types that these men are fronting hard with this happy bachelor shit and are actually mad that their ideal woman has been turned to shit by the current culture.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 26881
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:21 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:38 am
As for the "foreign women are better" thing MGTOWs apply the NAWALT thing to them too from what I have seen. Even RGE, being the weeb that he is, has warned that Japanese women can appear to be perfect girlfriends but become chronic naggers once you marry them, hence why Japanese men embrace 2D instead :lol: . He has said ChiChi in Dragonball perfectly encapsulates what they are like before and after marriage.
I'm pretty sure this "foreign women are better" is a meme to mask what they actually mean, namely that they hope those foreign wenches are easier to impress (with those US Dollars that are probably worth relatively more) and more obedient (thanks to a culture favoring more "traditional" gender roles).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4928
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Edit: I fucked up the post because I was editing it in multiple tabs.
Last edited by Le Redditeur on Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4928
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:45 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:38 am
MGTOW is a total fucking cope. Once channel that is blowing up called Think Before You Sleep, I can't for the life of me find which video it was but he straight up said it was not normal for people to not want to have kids since it makes no evolutionary sense. It was interesting because even though it was mainly about women acting like they didn't want them while having dogs and cats around to compensate he admitted that he wants kids too but it will be hard for him to cope with the fact that he can't do that in the current climate.
I call bullshit on that. There is a plethora of behaviors and preferences that don't make any evolutionary sense, and yet people engage on it and see it as normal. Despite what we like to say out loud about derr normalfag being stupid and lazy and dumb, the fact is that human beings are more than their basic instincts and needs. I love that Anatole France quote, "The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it." - when you really look at it, mankind should have no business measuring the entire Universe and its size, and yet we've done it. How does it benefit our evolutionary needs? It doesn't. Same thing with phylosophy, with mathematics, with History, etc. And despite your average normalfag seemly not being interested in any of that, you still can talk to people about those subjects and more than often elicit genuine interest from them, depending on setting and how you talk to them about it. Unless they're completely broken, either Orwell-style or Huxley-style, people WILL long for more than their basic needs.

Having kids is something I never envisioned for myself, even before I left my awkward teenage years. I always knew I wouldn't want kids, no matter what. It's the selfish reason why I always supported abortion - if an accident happened, I wanted the option of ending it, because I never wanted to be a dad and have a family.

The real problem I see with MGTOW communities is that they mostly focus on one part of the equation - the "all women is bitches", as that young nigger from Oz ebonically put it. That ends up happening because men who join these communities tend to be in their lows - divorced, losing house and kids, losing job for accusations of sexual misconduct, etc. The "red pill rage phase", as they call it, can last for a long time, and what I usually noticed is that these guys tend to form an echo chamber and complain indefinitely, never letting the red pill rage to go away and be replaced with something else. Whenever you try to point out that, of course, you may be told to fuck off because you "don't understand" or is batting for women.

But there is a second point that, ironically, tends to be ignored even by the majority of MGTOW circles, despite being well-known by them: male disposability. It is, at the end of the day, what explains why women are so shit, why men have the short end of the stick, and why nobody cares about it. I found out that, once I've understand it, it made no fucking sense to be mad at women all the time. It's a sociological phenomena deeply-rooted in some biological bullshit that we should have left behing by now, but since it keeps the male life cheap and readily available for societal gain, no one cares. Hence why there's no point fighting, no point engaging, no point even complaining - you defend yourself by not playing the game. When you look at relationships from that angle, then of course it makes no difference if the woman is White, Black, Latina, Asian or whatever - as long as she's a 3DPD, she benefits from the male disposability and she'll expect you to conform to that. The only thing I do insist is that women are left to suffer the consequences of their own choices - you know, to endure the full blunt of their SocJus and equality and feminized society bullshit they majorly helped to bring into reality. If all women is bitches, so should be karma.
And the way they bitch about "the nature of women" is actually them complaining about the worst aspects of their ideal type, the ENFP. ENFPs are the most likely to be slutty and are prone to having BPD, this video is a prime example of how bad the ENFP can get when they have no boundaries set and act entirely on their impulses:

It's interesting you quote that song, because while I find it funny and a very good explanation of what is that kind of girl, it also has that damning line that reveals the author's true nature: "But honestly I'd still hit if I could". At thend of the joke, it plays on the trope that men only criticize women that they can't hope to bang. I disagree with the sentiment, but then again, people would probably point out that I'm not banging any woman right now, so of course I'm criticizing all of them. And I'm not going out of my way just to prove them wrong.

Image

I sometimes think I'm kinda developing a twisted version of stoicism, that takes its high virtues and interprets it in the most lazy, selfish way possible, and throws in a fair bit of nihilism just to be sure. If I had enough energy and autism, I could formalize it into the definite phylosophy for the CURRENT YEAR and make millions exploiting retards (or, more probably, earn nothing and end up with the pseudo-phylosophical version of Angel Armor).

User avatar
Guest

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:05 pm

Hatreds are best when they're passive. Basing your life and forming a social circle around active hatred isn't healthy.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 14730
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:05 pm
Hatreds are best when they're passive. Basing your life and forming a social circle around active hatred isn't healthy.
Pretty much sums it up. I agree with most of what Poonoo said as well.

But even a hatred is unnecessary. You don't need to hate something to avoid it. My buddhist monk example comes to mind yet again. Do people hate things that they are prohibited by religion from doing? Some do, sure. The ones who are coping, like poonoo said.

I realized years ago when I was consooming all this mgtow propaganda how pointless it is to hate women. You cannot blame a thing for being the way it is. If something doesn't suit you, it's fair to avoid it. The present state of the war of the sexes and western culture doesn't suit some men. Well that's fine. Live the way you want to. Like redditeur, I always knew from a young age that I didn't want kids. I was told growing up "oh, you'll change your mind when you get older." I never did. I never had a desire for a legacy in that way.

But a lot of mgtow/mra rhetoric is just bitterness and salt. They're so fucking tilted because they can't have what they think they deserve from life. Maximum cope. Nobody is forcing them to live any kind of way. They're throwing a tantrum because the propaganda they were fed as a child about the princess in the castle waiting to be rescued isn't true. A lot of these kinds of men are also VERY bad at choosing women to date. So they end up with BPDs and attention whores who will use them for a while and then dump them like a reverse pick up artist with alimony rights. :lol: If they really looked at the situation, they would realize that there is an element of their own psychology which makes poor decisions about the opposite sex. And THAT is a problem they could work to overcome. Since they're in full cope mode with being single, it's clear they don't want to be single and they do want a family. Well, it's harder than ever to build a lasting relationship with someone in today's environment, for both cultural and realistic reasons (both parents pretty much have to work,) but I don't think it's unattainable if that's your goal. It's not mine. But you'll never reach that goal if you don't understand why you made poor choices before it.

Like poonoo said, sheltered nerds like us are very easy targets for borderline personalities. We give off a lack of confidence which puts blood in the water for certain types of predatory users. :lol: Lack of confidence also means lack of boundaries and bpds thrive on that. BPDs also frequently fuck up their own lives by driving away support networks and causing drama. Therefore, they appear from the outside to be women who need "rescuing." Which a certain type of nerd will jump at.

So the nerd lets himself get used and abused a few times by crazy bpds and then goes full copemode, swearing off women with tears in his eyes and clenched fists. That's a lot of what mgtow looks like to me, having been close to it. RBK is about the only youtuber I've seen using the mgtow label who didn't seem supremely butthurt. And that rang3r guy I always post here who tells other men to stop being thirstfags.

It takes a certain bitter, butthurt mentality to talk about the evils of women for 7 years. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I sometimes think I'm kinda developing a twisted version of stoicism, that takes its high virtues and interprets it in the most lazy, selfish way possible, and throws in a fair bit of nihilism just to be sure. If I had enough energy and autism, I could formalize it into the definite phylosophy for the CURRENT YEAR and make millions exploiting retards (or, more probably, earn nothing and end up with the pseudo-phylosophical version of Angel Armor).
I sometimes think the same thing. :lol: I suppose it's a naturally-occurring philosophy created by the times. It sounds better to be a stoic than a neet loser.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 14730
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:50 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:21 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:38 am
As for the "foreign women are better" thing MGTOWs apply the NAWALT thing to them too from what I have seen. Even RGE, being the weeb that he is, has warned that Japanese women can appear to be perfect girlfriends but become chronic naggers once you marry them, hence why Japanese men embrace 2D instead :lol: . He has said ChiChi in Dragonball perfectly encapsulates what they are like before and after marriage.
I'm pretty sure this "foreign women are better" is a meme to mask what they actually mean, namely that they hope those foreign wenches are easier to impress (with those US Dollars that are probably worth relatively more) and more obedient (thanks to a culture favoring more "traditional" gender roles).
That's a big part of it. They also buy into the propaganda that women who are trying to impress men are totes showing their true selves during the courtship/honeymoon phase. :roll:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests