MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Talk about the internet itself instead of people.

Re: MGTOW getting as annoying as Feminism

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:20 pm

If any so-called mgtow hasn't read, and agreed with 'The Manipulated Male' by Vilar, they are just a tradcon who has bad luck with women. The first time the "right" pussy opens up for him, is the last day he's gone his own way.

I'm one of those ghosts the OP is asking where they are, the answer is that the last time I even referred to myself as a ghost was more than 5 years ago. The only problem is that I get accused of being a fag too often for my tastes because I never bring a woman to the company Christmas party or introduce any to my friends or family. For obvious reasons.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:19 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:34 pm
There's one guy I've seem more than a few videos from, TurdFlingingMonkey.

He constantly reiterates, "Just take women's rights away. They won't do shit to keep them. Give them 5 across the face. They need men to enforce their wills."

I mean. Hes not wrong, but that's just back to traditionalism if you ask me. Cause at that point, you're responsible for women again, and women are even worse and more useless than ever. That doesn't sound like a win. That sounds like bullshit. :lol:
The problem is a man with that train of thought won't ever reach a position to implement it. Even traditional church sluts who want a man to treat them like a baby machine won't elect a guy who promises to put them back in the kitchen. Instead we get betas and soy boys like Rand Paul who got his ass kicked by an elderly Bernie Bro.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:40 am

Check Colttaine's video on domestic parasitism, he makes exactly that point - society changed due to technological advances and having to sustain a full time housewife is a tradcon scam.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:17 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:34 pm

I mean. Hes not wrong, but that's just back to traditionalism if you ask me. Cause at that point, you're responsible for women again, and women are even worse and more useless than ever. That doesn't sound like a win. That sounds like bullshit. :lol:
It won't work. Some tradcons think they can take away women's rights and return us all to the nuclear family, where tradthots raise kids, the men do all the work (and die young) and we all have 2.5 kids while owning white picket fence houses.

That's not the reality of the world today. If you even tried to take away any group's rights, you'd get BTFO out in court, BTFO in the media every day until you died, blacklisted economically and probably thrown in jail. Just look at the abortion situation. It's a much less clear-cut case of women's rights, where there's rights of future children to consider, and still think about all the shit anti-abortion people take. On an extremely limited abrogation of female rights (and where the rights of future children may or may not be applicable).

People who say stuff about removing women's rights are just memeing. Tradcons who think we can return to the nuclear family are memeing without realizing they are. The average household needs those 2 incomes to make ends meet. A traditional family is a luxury only the wealthy or very frugal can enjoy, and that's IF they even want one.

Think about the ways MGTOW combat the current situation indirectly:

-can't support a family on one income? don't have one!
-nobody cares about men? stop assuming they should and adjust your expectations
-women have all the power in traditional relationships? stop engaging in traditional relationships
-women make as much money as men? time for women to start footing half the bill and doing the dirty work they won't enjoy! GG feminism
-rising costs of living? reprioritize what is important and remove materialism from your life
-more free time/money as a result of your choices? spend more time and money on your interests

Really, the big problem some mgtow have is they won't shut the fuck up about how much they don't need women. Those people are just pussybeggars pretending to be mgtow. I won't say "they aren't real mgtow" though because they constitute a very high percentage of mgtow. :lol:

Men are never going to win the war of sympathy/cries for social justice when they pit themselves against the "women and children" category used by fomonism. It ain't gonna happen. Nobody cares how many bums freeze to death, but everyone cares how many single mothers do.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:50 pm

The funniest fuckers in MGTOW are those currently crying that Boogie will lose half his money to his soon-to-be-ex-wife.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:50 pm
The funniest fuckers in MGTOW are those currently crying that Boogie will lose half his money to his soon-to-be-ex-wife.
It's like they ignore the awful shit Boogie is and has done. It's like reverse fomonism at this point XD
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:30 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
It's like they ignore the awful shit Boogie is and has done. It's like reverse fomonism at this point XD
It is exactly that and it's just as dumb.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:30 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
It is exactly that and it's just as dumb.
If you ask me, the rise of beta males trying to insert themselves everywhere like the parasites they are is just more proof that bullying worked and we never should have fucked with nature.

They NEED to be bullied so they either learn or remove themselves from the breeding pool. Sadly, they are evolving now and finding mating strategies.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:38 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:02 pm
Sadly, they are evolving now and finding mating strategies.
I'll have to disagree with that. Those spastics that REEEEEEEE the hardest about women are almost guaranteed incels.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:39 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:38 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:02 pm
Sadly, they are evolving now and finding mating strategies.
I'll have to disagree with that. Those spastics that REEEEEEEE the hardest about women are almost guaranteed incels.
God damn that's probably right :lol: